Kristen Stewart's "Scandalous" affair - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I know its hard to digest this bitter truth for lots of fans..Trust me i am huge robsten fan.. but IT IT TRUE.. i am following this story ever since it started..In begining i didnt belive it either..but  ,magazine's inside pictures & so other 50 published pic clear all air ..U can go to robsten tumblr to see those pics..I dont want to even talk about it..Those pics make me sick .& THEY R NOT PHOTOSHOPED...she did public apology statement to rob..so as that snow white director to his family.This topic is blowing in media.,So many US newspapers &  tv shows alredy calling her tramp &  all..IF Is there was any lie in it than i am sure kristen or her team would  hv step out & took some legal action..But UNFORTUNATELY its true..I am so devasted right now. & so disapointed with kristen's cruel act..Kristen Cheated on ROB..You may not want to belive it now  but wait till few more week..Everything wil be crystal clear for u.
I cnt blv a gal lyk kris wl apologize lyk dis in public. Secndly til nw rob is nt sayng anythng,so its btr to wait n watch what it is exactly.
hmm..i dunno what to belive ...damm ..i loved this couple 
I wish It wont have a bad effect on Breaking part 2...
They should be more careful.. if really it comes true... will feel sorry for him big time..
Agree with Ayysha...I too fully support them...She can't do anything like this.
For me...its still "ROBSTEN" till we get any proper proof like video or anything like that...I just hope this gets resolved quickly and we get some more beautiful Robsten moments 😊

love Robsten forever and always ❤️
Just got to know abt this yest thru a friend of mine! Well i am completely speechless :(..In a sad way thou! Well may be krist did cheat on rob or may be not. whatever may happen my heart def goes out to Rob and kris too as i am sure she is also going thru lots. If she did cheat, then it's her fault but i will always lobe rob and kris! <3...I hope they both can recover from the trauma! Dont know why but i cant hate kris and do want Rob and kris to be happy in life and soon! It's like a beautiful dream got over! :(:(...but will never forget this beautiful dream!  So hope if they could be together again! Love them!Edited by Esha.. - 11 years ago
Feel so sorry for robsten but im always in support of robsten
i agree with rob_ian.photos are fake
I think robsten juz need to address ppl if all this is fake...
I don't want explntn frm Kristen buti wanna kno everything is Alright btwn dem
we all know they are so private about thier relationship i dont think they will clear this specifically yeah when some one will ask they will it was all not true we are good...i mean how many times they have admited on media they love each other or even we are dating or even yaeh we are in love...they never talk about it...
as rob said at cannes.PEOPLE CAN THINK WHAT EVER THEY WANT
he is sticking to it