Posted: 11 years ago
i think bips has disappeared so i'm just going to post the topic of the week! ;p
okay so this week is Age Difference!

some people think that its not right for a guy to love a girl that is older than him
&& some think that it's not right for a girl to love a guy younger than her

Can a girl fall in love with someone younger than her..if yes than how many yrs younger...?

Can a guy like a girl older than him..if yes...how many yrs older?

Do you think its right when a girl gets married to a guy 10 yrs older than her?

^most of my aunties are married to someone who is 10 years older that them!

Do u think that marriages with large age difference are successful?

Edited by beautifuldreams - 11 years ago

Can a girl fall in love with someone younger than her.. Can a guy like a girl older than him..

Can a girl... can a boy? tht's the thing tho in love there is no can a... it jus happens kabhi kabhi aisa hota hai ke jo socha bhi nahin tha woh ho jaata hai... idk like u may be against the whole thing tht I can't be wid a guy so much older than me etc but you don't make love happen... it jus happens by itself and it cud even be wid the person u never thought it was ever possible wid... and then again there can never be a right or wrong answer for any question in love cos everyone has their own opinion... their own feelings... I don't think you can really put an age tag on love... there will be people out there who fall in love wid someone much older/younger than them and it's all amazing for them and others who get on wid ppl around their own age group more ^_^
For me personally, age is just a number. If you truly are in love with the person, then there's no stopping you because you cannot control who you fall in love with. 

I don't think there's anything for guys to be with girls who are older than them or girls to be with guys younger than them. I also don't have a problem with girls who are with men who are much older than that. 

For me, if a guy came off as mature enough and attracted me (immaturity at any age puts me off), then maybe two years younger is okay. I would not want to go for more younger than that because then I would feel like I was with a child.

Personally, I am not comfortable with dating someone 10 years older than me, so I don't think love would happen. I don't think I would approach someone that much older than me. For me 5 years older than my age is as big of age gap as I am comfortable with. Sometimes too big of an age gap makes the relationship kind of like being with an older brother or father. They have experience, so they keep giving advice all the time. At least that's what I've observed.

I'm pretty openminded about everything though, and I respect people's feelings. You can fall love with someone younger than you or older than whether you are a male or female. I do think there are some limits though. Like for example, a girl who's 20 should not be with a boy who's 13 because the boy is not mature enough to make his own decisions. It's morally wrong to pursue anything like that. Although, if the boy is 20 and the girl is 27, it's fine because the boy is older and can think for himself. The age difference is the same, but the level of maturity and life experience is different. The same thing goes for girls who like older men. If the girl is 13, then a man of 23 should not pursue a relationship with her because of the same moral factor I stated.

Overall though, I don't have a problem with people who are really in love with someone much older or a little younger than they are. Provided you really love them and there's no moral issue.
i thnk age difference doesnt matter as long as thr z love!!
bt if thr z no love then even the most compatible match z just incompatible...
i think age diffrence doesnt matter in love but in the long run..there might be some problems but one shld be ready to handle and face those..
Age is just a number. Love is just a number.
You wont know how,when,why you feel in love with that person. All that matters is the heart. Most of my aunts have married men that are 10 years older & they are still that much in love.
Though age is just a number and it's love that binds two people in a relationship , and not a number ...

But still , it's a better and feasible  option to choose someone who is more or less in or around the similar age group, or else ,sooner or later problems do erupt and it takes supreme effort to maintain the relationship ..

The people involved have to show a whole lot of understanding and a willingness to make it work ..
Edited by luckyp - 11 years ago
I think it doesnt matter

Love can happen anywhere and anytime so u never know u fall for someone older or younger
Well one of my bros friend recently got married to a woman 5 years older to him he was 23 and she 28 and both are very happy

Theres another person living in our area who elpoed and gt married as their parents were against it the girls was 23 makiong the boy her husband 19 and their parents have acccepted them know and the girl lives with her sasural and both are very happy and the girl is pregnant so this does show they are very happy and make a good pair

So in my eyes age doesnt matter as long as u get ur love. People tend to fall in luv with the person they nevcer liked or cant understand but they faall in luv and be most happy with them
?
In luv age. Family and looks dnt care
. If your hubby or bf is not attractive in your eyes he will value more than everyone more than every actor u will see him as the most handsome men.
When we see other people happy , it's the  projection of happiness , and the people outside of a relationship , do not and can not see the adjustments , heartaches , pains and sacrifices made by the couple / people concerned ..

aunties with 10 years older, yes i see so many couples with a big age difference and they don't have problem and they'r happy.and succenful. i think if boy is too young and girl is too old or a man and 18 year girl then it looks too odd10 years differnce is enogh but not more than that! for me if its a arrange marriage then NO for it.. in love its on us what we chose ðŸ˜³