Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Basically age is just a number , if there's mental and emotional connect , then age is not a factor , but it does take a lot to make the relationship successful , because even if the couple has no issues , the society never lets them forget it ..
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I kinda would like to jump in here.

I basically am on this relationship high right now where in giving muft advice to everyone lmfao. But more so i saw this so would loke to comment.

Age difference is a pretty serious topic in relationships i believe mainly because for some reason in EVERY or almost every society it is socially unacceptable for an older woman to fall in love with man younger than her. However it is more acceptable albeiet not conpletely when compared tothose who are sinilar in age, more acceptable socially if an older man falls for a younger girl.

That being said i think socially people stick to the 5 year bench mark on age for an older guy and younger girl relationship. And as for woman maybe a three year or two uear difference.

Now, is age just a number? Honestly NO it isnt. In my pov. Age is a number in the sense that if tou are going to date someone 10 to 15 years older or younger to you, there ARE going to be things no matter how much you try, that will obstruct you or put conpromises on your relationship. Yes of course if you love that person thats all that matters and heart cabt control who it falls for. I AGREE! Completey. HOWEVER, those differences that WILL arise no matter what will bring up differences of opinion and situations that can build tensions. Many times people work through them and compromising in miniscule differences is important to make anytelationship work. But if its a relationship with a huge age gap, more serious issues like family planning might become touchy issues where you cant really conpromise! Age will remain a factor in that relationship in SOME WAY. So you cant disregard it. Im not syaing its very important ad you shouldnt be with someone, Of course not! But youcant disregard it. Its literally impossible.

Now whats the correct amount in age dating, well i honesty dont care if your a 60 year old man and 20 yr old woman or visa versa in love with eachother. As long as it isnt immoral in that an older adult is sharing a intimate relationship with an underage person. Thats immoral. And THAT matters.

luckyp thumbnail
Loverosh , I am in tandem with your views ...

Kindly go through my previous posts in this forum ..
skywatcher01 thumbnail
I dont think age matters!

Im 24 and Im married to a man who is 42 (divorced - 2 kids)...we got married 6 months ago. We fell in love and got married. Families did object because Im Muslim & He's Hindu...but we got married! Im happily living with him !!!
luckyp thumbnail

Originally posted by: skywatcher01

I dont think age matters!

Im 24 and Im married to a man who is 42 (divorced - 2 kids)...we got married 6 months ago. We fell in love and got married. Families did object because Im Muslim & He's Hindu...but we got married! Im happily living with him !!!

Congrats dear , I am glad for you , but do you think , the same would have happened if the roles were reversed ?

I mean the wife is 42 ( divo - 2 kids ) and husband 26 and never married before ?
Edited by luckyp - 11 years ago
skywatcher01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckyp

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Congrats dear , I am glad for you , but do you think , the same would have happened if the roles were reversed ?</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">I mean the wife is 42 ( divo - 2 kids ) and husband 26 and never married before ?</font>

Definetly not, Girl younger than guy would always work but if girl is older like double age. It woyld not !
Atleast I dont think so
luckyp thumbnail
Skywatcher01 , I also think the same .
thom12 thumbnail
I won't give much importance to age since it does not matter at all for most of the peoples. Love is more important than age and if you are fully in love then it doesn't matter you are marrying a younger person or a older person.
luckyp thumbnail

Originally posted by: thom12

I won't give much importance to age since it does not matter at all for most of the peoples. Love is more important than age and if you are fully in love then it doesn't matter you are marrying a younger person or a older person.

Had this been the case , anybody would've married anybody else as in this world , there are many other factors other than only love .
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
There's this one guy who's like 2-4 years older than me, and I really like him. Therr's nothing bad in tht much of an age difference. If it was over 7 years then its a lot tho.