Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shalu-123

as per televisiontrp site , trp :1.2  (9th sep 2012 to 15th sep 2012)

TFS... yeh toh hona hi tha... expected that trp's will fall definitely... 
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm 1.2 it will fall more once KV is out from the show.. Savdhan India, shapat & SB is sharing 3rd position on the channel..
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: afreenaamna

hmmm 1.2 it will fall more once KV is out from the show.. Savdhan India, shapat & SB is sharing 3rd position on the channel..

It fell down because of him only... 1.4 to 1.2 ...  Good that he is quitting... they can start a fresh story post leap...
afreenaamna thumbnail
No it fell down because Raghav's family drama is better than Raghavi romantic scenes.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No, it was up when he was arrested and given his just deserts.  Fell due to them dragging on his antics in jail, and would probably fall again this week.  I mean, this is not something that fans of either HC or KVB enjoy seeing.  I agree w/ Taniya - they'll rise again once he's gone.
afreenaamna thumbnail
Exactly the trps was up becoz Viraj got arrested it was a high point so it was bound to increased but 1.4 not really a good trps if we consider the importance & promotion of that track so trps were bound to decrese after that. This week was full on RaghaVi scene's then why Viraj is blamed for dip in trps?
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
TRP dropped just because of ths tupid story line.  As soon he got punished and CVs did not give a time other story to develop and evil was already out from the jail and after that what ever they are showing is utter nonsense.   It seems more of a comedy show than fight against domestic violence.  All the viraj acts looked funneir than scary. 

Instead of Viraj I want all other actors to quit.   I am sure he is not quitting show.  It was hype made by may be channel, Ph and who knows
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
but do we even need a leap?????

throw out v from the story...and see the trps rise...

its a fact that the trps saw a steady growth in august...full august the trps rose slowly but steadily...not coz the focus was on raghavii...but because there was a growth in story...growth in characters...

ppl saw the show emerge from being a fully focussed evil show to a story where it promised good will win over evil...

the moment the writers started showing the downfall of v...progression in raghavii relationship and the progression in the story of other characters...the trps rose...

it peaked at 1.4 coz ppl were happy v was punished...
they were looking forward to him being punished...see how sia will deal with her life...get her divorce...and will she marry raghav...

but wat was served????
monday saw a hushed divorce sequence with focus on v's escape plan
tuesday saw v in hospital..trying to escape
wednesday was the much hyped amrit-v meeting which took 12 minutes of the epi...
thursday-friday...hostage drama started...

and it continues till today...🥱🥱

wat do u think the ppl will do?
they'll shun the show...

for god's sake...wen will the channel and cvs understand its not a one man show..
ppl r tired of seeing v...they r simply fedup!

Edited by -vandy- - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shivu01

TRP dropped just because of ths tupid story line.  As soon he got punished and CVs did not give a time other story to develop and evil was already out from the jail and after that what ever they are showing is utter nonsense.   It seems more of a comedy show than fight against domestic violence.  All the viraj acts looked funneir than scary. 

Instead of Viraj I want all other actors to quit.   I am sure he is not quitting show.  It was hype made by may be channel, Ph and who knows

That's not a bad idea either.  Ideally, I want KVB to quit the show.  But failing that, I'd like to see HC & Sriti quit the show.  I don't want the 3 to remain tied up - that way, the show is going nowhere.

Either have Viraj killed and show Jhanvi's recovery/her love life, or have Jhanvi killed, the Pratap Singhs (including Raghav) leave the show, bring Amrit, Saumya & Ria into this show, and alongside Viraj, have a new line-up of vampish female leads.  Make it a new show w/ ONLY negative characters, and no positive.  I'm sure it'll be a blast.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Last week, the complaints of Viraj hogs up screenspace didin't come till Friday's epiosode. The rest of the week, yes it did have him but it had a lot of Raghav-Sia too.  

So to put it on Viraj's screenspace for last week is faulty.

I do agree it's the lack of storyline. However, to blame the declining TRPs on Viraj, and the rising TRPs on Raghav-Sia is faulty.

The previous two weeks were promised high points and a Maha Episode. 

This week has an abundance of Viraj but the story is dragging.  Perhaps people will tune a bit next week after the stabbing to see the aftermath.