Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 33

Page 1
Page   of 33
Page 3 Page 33

Taniya20

IF-Dazzler

Taniya20

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

This is a fantastic idea - congratulations for coming up w/ it Thumbs Up  Like the Promo thread, this too will be the home of all future TRP discussions.  And great list you have above as well.

Yeah, any future threads will be moved here.  I also changed the flagging of your title to indicate our official endorsement, if that's okay w/ ya.  We also have to re-emphasize some of the rules, and this one is going to be included there as well.

P.S.  One question/suggestion: is it possible to do a rolling trendline, using Excel, or will it be too much work?  The numbers you provided, plugged into a spreadsheet, can be used to plot a trendline chart, which can give people a snapshot of how the serial is doing.  Maybe a monthly update, rather than weekly?  However, making it an image on Imgur or anywhere else does sound a tad high maintenance, so if it's too much work, forget that I suggested it.

Thank you Vrish... Smile..

flagging of title is fine with me... no worries at all... Smile   ... You can also change it to the sticky topic like the promo topic if you wish... currently it is a normal topic... 

Rolling trend line is actually a wonderful idea which will give the more clear picture of the progress of the show... But as you said it may take more time... I will try to come up with that when i get free time(Preferably on monthly basis)...

Thanks for accepting this idea...   Smile 

Edited by taniyaharshu - 29 July 2012 at 11:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Taniya20

IF-Dazzler

Taniya20

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

great job dear.

TRP thread is great idea. all the rating in one thread will help us in leading to itSmile

Thanks yar... Smile

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Taniya, awesome initiative *hip bumps* Embarrassed

Taniya20

IF-Dazzler

Taniya20

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Taniya, awesome initiative *hip bumps* Embarrassed

Thanks dear...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thaank yoou <333 

Taniya20

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
According to http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012/08/trp-grp-ratings-from-25th-july-2012-to.html

TRPs - July 25th - July 31st (?): 1.1

Last week's TRPs - 1.1

Still in 3rd place, with AM and DKDM both having had an increase.

Have to wait I guess to get the more detailed and unrounded figures

Edited by Naina2127 - 31 July 2012 at 11:02pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

athenasarwale-prime-Taniya20Krrish4You.Vrish.Saraa.-SMay31-KhatamKahaniSunShine_A

Taniya20

IF-Dazzler

Taniya20

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...  still 3rd place.. Ouch

Edited by taniyaharshu - 31 July 2012 at 10:57pm

..Naina..

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
hmm. I expected an increase but fr a show which in Life ok. itself an achievment of getting 1 plus rating. I hope next week it increase. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.