Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: taniyaharshu

Dont worry sun... it will increase once the positive track starts...

m not worrying yaar, i know inshallah, CVs hv started turning things in2 positive, so hopefully it will increase. Just fingers crossed dat they stick 2 d flow which d show has now, it will def increase.
nd dat emo was only becos, i never trust scrutiny..🤣🤣

Edited by harshu.sundas - 11 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
guys...this was a transition phase...
even if they've fallen..they r bound to increase...lets hope for the best!
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol all shows trps fall guys. look at sp shows. all shows trps fall badly so no need to panick. next week it will increase
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can I just point out that the dates are inconsistent?  I'm just wondering if it can be changed to be consistent throughout.  It's especially an important point if you plan to make a graph of the TRPs.

The problem with the dates starts here. 05th Mar to 13th Mar  : 1.50  Till then the dates are Monday to Sunday, but here it becomes Monday to Tuesday, that's nine days. 

Then from 14th March to 21st March : 1.5  it becomes Wednesday to Wednesday and continues on that way till 

16th May to 22nd May : 1.4  which is Wednesday to Tuesday.  

It goes right back to Wednesday to Wednesday with 23rd May to 30th May : 1.6

Then from 30th May to 05th June : 1.7 till present it is back to Wednesday to Tuesday.

I realize that the switch from TelevisionTRP to Scrutiny messed up with the dates, but may I suggest that we use the dates that are actually given by TelevisionTRP which are the the dates of the actual airing week of given TRPs.

Now that I've mentioned TelevesionTRP, they switch somewhat also. It used to be Monday-Sunday. Now it's Sunday-Saturday.  Still, I think the dates given by them would be better, especially if if you're going to make a graph.
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
harshad.diwani thumbnail
its a superb idea..hope trp will increase...
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

Can I just point out that the dates are inconsistent?  I'm just wondering if it can be changed to be consistent throughout.  It's especially an important point if you plan to make a graph of the TRPs.

The problem with the dates starts here. 05th Mar to 13th Mar  : 1.50  Till then the dates are Monday to Sunday, but here it becomes Monday to Tuesday, that's nine days. 

Then from 14th March to 21st March : 1.5  it becomes Wednesday to Wednesday and continues on that way till 

Then from 30th May to 05th June : 1.7 till present it is back to Wednesday to Tuesday.

I realize that the switch from TelevisionTRP to Scrutiny messed up with the dates, but may I suggest that we use the dates that are actually given by TelevisionTRP which are the the dates of the actual airing week of given TRPs.

Now that I've mentioned TelevesionTRP, they switch somewhat also. It used to be Monday-Sunday. Now it's Sunday-Saturday.  Still, I think the dates given by them would be better, especially if if you're going to make a graph.

Hmmm... Thanks for the obeservation mystic... i didnt realize it... Well, i will update the dates from Television TRP... ðŸ˜Š
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: taniyaharshu

no other responses?? ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜”

Taniya

May I edit this post, and the one just before it?  I'll keep your response to Maria intact, but I thought that these 2 would be useful for what I'm about to do.
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Taniya

May I edit this post, and the one just before it?  I'll keep your response to Maria intact, but I thought that these 2 would be useful for what I'm about to do.

Yep dear... never mind...  edit it... ðŸ˜Š
Vr15h thumbnail
Thanks.  I've done it.  I've moved all the data into the second post, and created a trendline from the start of this serial until the last data that was there.  From now on, don't edit your first post, or else the thread will become unglued - ask me or Naina whenever you want to update the headline.

In future, we could have rolling trendlines from March 1 to Sept 30, June 1 to Dec 31 & so on.  Post it wherever it appears, and index the page on pg 1.  Don't type anything w/ the chart - I did, and it totally screws up the page formatting of the entire page.  Edit only post #2 (the one w/ the data)
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

Mystic

If you look @ the table on pg 1 (Taniya's 2nd post, which I edited), I normalized this by using the median dates of all the date ranges of the data points, and graphing it accordingly.  The result is what you see next.

Hopefully, that presents a cleaner picture about the TRP trends for this program.