/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
^  Thanks Vrish, yeah the dates are better. But I just want to point out your TRP release dates are a week behind. 

29-Jul 4-Aug 1-Aug 1.0  

It should be
29-Jul 4-Aug 8-Aug 1.0  
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
No, July 29th is the start date of that week, and August 4th is the end date.  So when you do the average, it is August 1st, not 8th.

The first column is the start date, the second the end date and the third the median date.  I tried copying the Excel Table, and later a Word table, but this only accepts RTF in tab separated format, which is why it's probably not clear.

The heading of this thread as last provided by Taniya has those 2 end points, and the median was calculated accordingly.  There is no way it would arrive @ August 8th.  I don't think we have the data for August 5th to August 12th as yet.  Maybe we will in a day or two.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
^ Oh, alright. Then it's all good. :)

Thanks!

TRPS increase

1.0 to 1.1

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.com/2012/08/trp-grp-ratings-from-8thaugust-2012-to.html

Originally posted by Saraella

TRPS increase

1.0 to 1.1

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.com/2012/08/trp-grp-ratings-from-8thaugust-2012-to.html

that's great... ðŸ˜Š Good to hear that...
hopoefully it will continue 2 rise..
It looks like the TRPs for this show will forever remain between 1.0-1.1 now. 
i hope TRPs betters again soon...*worried*
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

It looks like the TRPs for this show will forever remain between 1.0-1.1 now. 
Everything in this show  is  just too repetitive and illogical , so how can we expect trps to raise ðŸ˜†
Talking about repetitive, I do wish they stop showing us the gazillionth flashback of old Viraj-Jhanvi scenes.  Only justification I can think for them is to alert new viewers on what sort of a husband Viraj was.  But otherwise, all the flashbacks they've shown for the last few episodes of Viraj & Jhanvi really makes it boring.

If I wanted to see those, I'd have downloaded the episodes from that era, and watched them instead.

I visited the MLTAK forum, and found this post

Originally posted by zaara019

! TRPs have increased.. 

Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki 0.8 (0.7 last week)

but channel other show so high see this

1.mahadev-3.3

2.amrit manthan 1.5

3.saubhagyati bhava-1.1

4.alakshmi-0.8

5.main lakshmi-0.8

At this rate, both the Lakshmi serials would overtake DssdSB as well - MLTAK just needs to correct the bigamous relationship, while in Alakshmi, it's one thing for Alakshmi to be a slapstick character, but everybody in the serial being that somewhat spoils it.  But even that is better than this serial the way it's running.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago