Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 - Page 6

Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
exactly until CVs dont buckup...the serial will not hold for much long..might go off air too..as channels can't host a liable serial for long

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

TRPS increase. From 1.1 to 1.2 lets hope now it increase more. dsdsb rocks

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012/08/trp-grp-ratings-from-15thaugust-2012-to.html

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Taniya

I know you changed the headline date from 12th to 18th, but the page that Saraella provided lists the dates as being 15th to 21st, so that's what I used.

Last week 2, I used the dates provided in the actual website.  Are you just adding a week to the last dates?  I'm just using whatever is official - in any case, we're gonna normalize it.
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Vrish.

Taniya

I know you changed the headline date from 12th to 18th, but the page that Saraella provided lists the dates as being 15th to 21st, so that's what I used.

Last week 2, I used the dates provided in the actual website.  Are you just adding a week to the last dates?  I'm just using whatever is official - in any case, we're gonna normalize it.

I was about to inform you... yeah actually mystc raised a query right sometime back... television trp shows the dates from Sunday to saturday, where as Scrutiny shows from Wednesday to wednesday...So we decided to maintain the Television TRP dates right to keep in sync... That's why i am changing since last week... 

12th to 18th is actually Sunday to Saturday, which are the dates considerable in calculating TRP... I actually changed it to maintain the consistency with the previous listed dates...

Edited by taniyaharshu - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Ok, that seems fine.  But in that case, shouldn't we use TelevisionTRP numbers?
Taniya20 thumbnail

Ok, that seems fine.  But in that case, shouldn't we use TelevisionTRP numbers?

Since past 4 weeks, they are showing the same figures in scrutiny and television trp ... absolutely no change... and These days Television trp is updating the trp on thursday, not on wednesday... dont know why...

Scrutiny releasing it on wednesday itself... so obviously everyone posts it only...if you want the same scrutiny dates to be in the headline, you can keep the same... i wont update from now... absolutely no worries...but in the 2nd post of mine when ur updating maintain the consistency... so that,  members wont raise that point again...
Vr15h thumbnail
Oh, if there are no data discrepancies (and there shouldn't be, given very similar surveys), then it's fine.  It's just that when I see a link to a site, I tend to use its dates.  If we are using TelevisionTRPs dates, it seems to me that the links we provide should be from them as well?

Other than that, I'm fine w/ the dates you've updated in your records.  It's just a tad confusing to see one set of dates on pg 1, and different dates when one goes to the TRP links that are provided.

Incidentally, what is TelevisionTRP's website, where they have these numbers?  I tried televisionTRP.com and televisionTRPs.com, but seemed to draw a blank.
Taniya20 thumbnail

Oh, if there are no data discrepancies (and there shouldn't be, given very similar surveys), then it's fine.  It's just that when I see a link to a site, I tend to use its dates.  If we are using TelevisionTRPs dates, it seems to me that the links we provide should be from them as well?

Other than that, I'm fine w/ the dates you've updated in your records.  It's just a tad confusing to see one set of dates on pg 1, and different dates when one goes to the TRP links that are provided.

Incidentally, what is TelevisionTRP's website, where they have these numbers?  I tried televisionTRP.com and televisionTRPs.com, but seemed to draw a blank.

Below is the link...  i said, since past 4 weeks, they are maintaining the same figures... before there used be slight change... but the reason i picked the numbers from scrutiny i mentioned in my 1st post(television trp has wrong figures for the month of May due to renovation of their site)...

http://www.televisiontrp.in/

add the below data in Sarella's post on page 7... so that there wont be any confusion...below is as per televisiontrp...lets post both from now...

Week 33 - (12 AUG 2012 To 18 AUG 2012) - Avg TRP 1.20

Vr15h thumbnail
Thanks.  What I did was I added the link to the serial's figures to the first post, since that one's not going to change.  We'll use that one from now on - one day shouldn't make a big difference. Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Trps-1.2, Last week 1.2

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.com/2012/08/trp-grp-ratings-from-21staugust-2012-to.html

Same as last week. 👍🏼