Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 33

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Can I just point out that the dates are inconsistent?  I'm just wondering if it can be changed to be consistent throughout.  It's especially an important point if you plan to make a graph of the TRPs.

The problem with the dates starts here. 05th Mar to 13th Mar  : 1.50  Till then the dates are Monday to Sunday, but here it becomes Monday to Tuesday, that's nine days. 

Then from 14th March to 21st March : 1.5  it becomes Wednesday to Wednesday and continues on that way till 

16th May to 22nd May : 1.4  which is Wednesday to Tuesday.  

It goes right back to Wednesday to Wednesday with 23rd May to 30th May : 1.6

Then from 30th May to 05th June : 1.7 till present it is back to Wednesday to Tuesday.

I realize that the switch from TelevisionTRP to Scrutiny messed up with the dates, but may I suggest that we use the dates that are actually given by TelevisionTRP which are the the dates of the actual airing week of given TRPs.

Now that I've mentioned TelevesionTRP, they switch somewhat also. It used to be Monday-Sunday. Now it's Sunday-Saturday.  Still, I think the dates given by them would be better, especially if if you're going to make a graph.

Mystic

If you look @ the table on pg 1 (Taniya's 2nd post, which I edited), I normalized this by using the median dates of all the date ranges of the data points, and graphing it accordingly.  The result is what you see next.

Hopefully, that presents a cleaner picture about the TRP trends for this program.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 (Page 6)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
^  Thanks Vrish, yeah the dates are better. But I just want to point out your TRP release dates are a week behind. 

29-Jul 4-Aug 1-Aug 1.0  

It should be
29-Jul 4-Aug 8-Aug 1.0  

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 14 August 2012 at 9:43am

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
No, July 29th is the start date of that week, and August 4th is the end date.  So when you do the average, it is August 1st, not 8th.

The first column is the start date, the second the end date and the third the median date.  I tried copying the Excel Table, and later a Word table, but this only accepts RTF in tab separated format, which is why it's probably not clear.

The heading of this thread as last provided by Taniya has those 2 end points, and the median was calculated accordingly.  There is no way it would arrive @ August 8th.  I don't think we have the data for August 5th to August 12th as yet.  Maybe we will in a day or two.

Edited by .Vrish. - 14 August 2012 at 9:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
^ Oh, alright. Then it's all good. :)

Thanks!

.Vrish.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

TRPS increase

1.0 to 1.1

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.com/2012/08/trp-grp-ratings-from-8thaugust-2012-to.html

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina...Vrish.Taniya20KhatamKahani

Taniya20

IF-Dazzler

Taniya20

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

TRPS increase

1.0 to 1.1

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.com/2012/08/trp-grp-ratings-from-8thaugust-2012-to.html

that's great... Smile Good to hear that...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Saraa.

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
hopoefully it will continue 2 rise..

.Vrish.

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
It looks like the TRPs for this show will forever remain between 1.0-1.1 now. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK-prime-Aya.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.