/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012/09/trp-grp-ratings-from-29thaugust-2012-to.html

TRPS increase. From 1.2 to 1.3

So slowly but it is increasing. hoping more increase. Maha epi could have been better by V truth opening in ME that is what it was for but chalo Increasing is what matters.

Hey guys Maha epi rating is separate. which has not been publish. Lets see ME rating

Edited by Saraella - 11 years ago

Maha episode rating is not included in 1.3 trps.

Originally posted by Saraella

Maha episode rating is not included in 1.3 trps.

ME rating will be included in next week TRP... not this week's... Its calculation is from Sunday to Saturday( which means 1.3 trp's are from 26th august to 1st september...

ME was on 2nd september... its rating will be available and included in next trp...
Edited by taniyaharshu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by taniyaharshu

ME rating will be included in next week TRP... not this week's... Its calculation is from Sunday to Saturday( which means 1.3 trp's are from 26th august to 1st september...

ME was on 2nd september... its rating will be available and included in next trp...

ohh okay so meaning next week trps should increase more because sun mon episodes were rocking and tues too.

Televisiontrp.in rating for Saubhagyavati Bhava is 1.10
Originally posted by afreenaamna

Televisiontrp.in rating for Saubhagyavati Bhava is 1.10

Not sure about Televisiontrp data... This is varying with other website's trp data since long... ðŸ˜•.. One day its shows some figures, after some days it shows all together a much varying figures... so cant say anything really...

As per Telly Buzz also its 1.3 ... Telly Buzz and Scrutiny showing the same... 

BTW, Thanks for Sharing... ðŸ˜Š

TB & Scrutiny trps are same but the date scrutiny mention is wrong i doubt one is copying the other. Most important thing is i fail to believe Lakshmi got 1.2 trps i watch the & its impossible. The leap can once make you check out the show but the track is no fun & it got 1.2 trps where with all those promotion SB got 1.2 last week.
wow thanx 4 sharing..finally aftr many days 1.3...🥳
RaghavI ki nakli shaadi ne itna kuch kardiya, to one full fledged track kya karta??..🤣
God bless dem nd d show..🥳
Originally posted by afreenaamna

TB & Scrutiny trps are same but the date scrutiny mention is wrong i doubt one is copying the other. Most important thing is i fail to believe Lakshmi got 1.2 trps i watch the & its impossible. The leap can once make you check out the show but the track is no fun & it got 1.2 trps where with all those promotion SB got 1.2 last week.

Everyone is aware about scrutiny dates... they will mention the date as wednesday to wednesday...
i am not sure about other shows... But, i myself very well aware of televisiontrp data, i have been seen the wrong/rapidly varying figures many times in that website...In fact i mentioned the same in the beginning of this post...So i really don't want to comment on it... Lets stick to the majority(as both TB and Scrutiny are same)... let me know if u know any other trp websites, we can cross check and stick with it...
The trps increase and its 1.3 and Maha episode and monday episode was not counted so hopefully we can hope that trps increase next week too because maha episode and monday epi were awesome.