/+ TRP Ratings Thread +\ Closing TRPs: 0.6 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys the trps is 1.3 becoz it includes ME plus monday & tuesday episode trps bcoz the trps TB & Scrutiny provides is from Wednesday to Tuesday thats why their trps differs from televisiontrp.
Originally posted by afreenaamna

Guys the trps is 1.3 becoz it includes ME plus monday & tuesday episode trps bcoz the trps TB & Scrutiny provides is from Wednesday to Tuesday thats why their trps differs from televisiontrp.
yupp it is 4m wednesday 2 wednesday, nd it is d last week's, which don include d ME nd dis week's ratings..This week's ratings will only cum once d week gets over, so chill.
This are trps are for 29th August to 4 september episode which includes ME. Its televisiontrp which gives trps from Sunday to Saturday & post the trps on next wednesday. TB & scrutiny trps r from wed 29 aug to tue 4 sep & they post it on wed 5 sep.Edited by afreenaamna - 11 years ago

This are trps are for 29th August to 4 september episode which includes ME. Its televisiontrp which gives trps from Sunday to Saturday & post the trps on next wednesday. TB & scrutiny trps r from wed 29 aug to tue 4 sep & they post it on wed 5 sep.

Scrutiny just mentions it as wednesday to wednesday...But the reality is different , the calculation is from Sunday to Saturday...Trp ratings wont be mixed from 2 weeks... Leave lifeok shows... Sony tv shows comes from monday to thursday... In few forums they even posted the trp breakdown... They calculate it from monday to thursday... but will be published on wednesday... that's the diff... anyways leave it here... 

FYI, look at the below link

here they mentioned Mahadev sunday 1hr trp's(the episode aired on 12th august 2012... look there, as per you, if scrutiny/TB calculates it from wednesday to wednesday why it is included in 15th to 21st august week??  Because, they gives the dates from trp release date to release date, but actual calculation is not the same(its from Sunday to Saturday)...
Mahadev maha episode was on 19th august thats why it got included to 15 aug (wed) to 21 aud (tue) trps which was released on 22 aug (wed). MD Got extremly high trps Not all maha epi trps get seperate mention amrit manthan didnt got.
LMAO...why dere is a big fat so debate regarding d ME TRP??🤣..If ME gives TRP also, its fine, aftrall it was a RaghavIlicious episode...
Haiinnn RAGHAV endangered his life 4 SIA nd SIA confessed her feelings, nd hw can we 4get d investigation nd d team work of RaghavI...
Nd ohh plss no1 shud tell me dat promos did d work.🥱...it is a very lame nd pakau idea...🤣
TRPs saw a slow nd steady rise aftr RaghavI became a team in d battle nd tried 2 get justice, nd all dere plans of komolika, fake marriage, nd everything, even d RAGHAV-Viraaj fight, d sundar-RAGHAV scene, SIA's family cuming back, d sangeet everything contributed 2 d TRPs.
So nothing 2 worry as long as d ratings r high...I just hope they keep focussing o RaghavI..
Edited by harshu.sundas - 11 years ago

Mahadev maha episode was on 19th august thats why it got included to 15 aug (wed) to 21 aud (tue) trps which was released on 22 aug (wed). MD Got extremly high trps Not all maha epi trps get seperate mention amrit manthan didnt got.

Hufff... BTW, mahadev maha episode was not on 19th august... it was on 12th august... check out

Whatever, I have given that as an EXAMPLE to let u know that the calculation is from Sunday to Saturday... that's all... anyways its up to you... i don't want to continue explaining on this...

Edited by taniyaharshu - 11 years ago
Taniya leave it...U shud kno why d arguement is dragged...🤣

By d way, it was good 2 se d show having a continous rise aftr many weeks of stagnant ratings.
I wish they wud continue more wid RaghavI, they did giv us sum amazng moments on dem. But d crappy leap will destroy everything now.
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

LMAO...why dere is a big fat so debate regarding d ME TRP??🤣..If ME gives TRP also, its fine, aftrall it was a RaghavIlicious episode...
Haiinnn RAGHAV endangered his life 4 SIA nd SIA confessed her feelings, nd hw can we 4get d investigation nd d team work of RaghavI...
Nd ohh plss no1 shud tell me dat promos did d work.🥱...it is a very lame nd pakau idea...🤣
TRPs saw a slow nd steady rise aftr RaghavI became a team in d battle nd tried 2 get justice, nd all dere plans of komolika, fake marriage, nd everything, even d RAGHAV-Viraaj fight, d sundar-RAGHAV scene, SIA's family cuming back, d sangeet everything contributed 2 d TRPs.
So nothing 2 worry as long as d ratings r high...I just hope they keep focussing o RaghavI..

Leave it Sun... I am trying to explain her the way it works... She seems to be trying to prove something... don't know what...
Originally posted by taniyaharshu

Leave it Sun... I am trying to explain her the way it works... She seems to be trying to prove something... don't know what...
Dats wat yaar, i really don get wat d big effing thing is she trying 2 prove by repeating ME???...We all know dat wen d ME aired dis week, d calculations will b goin trhu a mean value nd published next week...
Nd dats wat i meant if i hope so ME brings d ratings, so wat is d big deal, we all kno RaghavI ruled it...Nd one episode really wont make a difference as it will b averaged, so i hope the rise in d ratings continue...