Balika Vadhu

Written Update 26/7 by payalibm

Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
BV Written Update

Payal (payalibm) is sick down with viral. She feeling little better today and has provided a update for you all. I told her to rest but like she would listen, she loves doing the update. So here is the update for you all.

Part 1

anandi crying and both trying to hide the pain of there divorce...anandi gvin explanation what was use of her not sharing with her when she still fall this sick and complaining to khazan they talked over phone why he never said...now wants to take her to jaitsir to their own hospital...bhgo makin fun taking sasural for recovery...anandi saying when this ppl didnt cared a bit you when u sick so now for your recovery she wont care what they talk...and then bhago ask her to do something for her and anandi says she always did as she has asked so why wony today and she talked out snap of shiv and asked her to marry shiv and says will never ask her of anything ever...and anandi denies she will never maryy never...maa ask me anything beside this i will never say no but no to marrige i never want to maryyy..never...n bhago tries to convince her saying mare baat maan lo...n she gets angry at Ds you promised because of me pressure but then it was in your mind hw can you do this..you came here because of me marriage to shiv...and bhgo gets angry and anadi for speaking like this with her said DS didnt came n said any sich..only ke shiv proposed and you denied so dont blame them..listen to me and my wish

Part 2

bhago pressured anandi to accept and anandi saying no...bhago says she will rest once she says yes..but anandi is adamant and leaves and bhago runs after her and as anandi reaches near the gate bhago runs and faints just before anandi gets out of the gate..evryone trying to bring her back in senses but bhago is not coming and then anandi says she will do whateva she asking whomeva she wants her to marry..and bhago opens eyes n says now she can die..and then says to anandi you lucky DS your family and all thinking of your bright future  and they will give you the new world again and dont wory some day you might get strange surrounding but then with your set nature you will make everything work. you changed evryone in singhs family you will do same in shiv family too..bhago says she understands her dilemma she doesnt want to leave DS and singhs as thy love her and she too loves us all'..but the guy who brought you to this house has left you so let us do our duty and I will pray to god ke this time with you get a good sasural and a good husband who will love and care for her who will be her true companion. bhago ask anandi to promise she will not backout now whateva happens whateva situation arises and anandi promise she wont and listening this bhago is very happy

Voice Over - relation between mother and daughter is very special and sacred, for each other's happiness they both can let go of their identity too. This is a relation of a mother and daughter

Precap: bhago touches anandi's head and bless her to be always happy and DIES!!!!

Edited by EkSapnoKiPari - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks  u and payal too get well soon !!
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update..
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ! Get well soon Payal..

Good Anandi gets mad at DS. Definitely DS came to see Bhago only for his purpose and not for seeing whether Anandi's parents were ok or not.
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Paayal jee, thanks for your brave effort in updating the epi for us😊.
Get well soon and take rest. People like you make IF worth visiting again and again and ...you guessed it...again😊
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dear payal it was so wonderful of you to provide us a written update inspite that you are sick. 😊 Take care of yourself and GET WELL SOON 😳 πŸ˜›Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.Get well soon.
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update.. Get well soon Payal. πŸ€—
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update...Get well soon payalπŸ˜ƒ
andv thumbnail
Thanks to both of you for the update, wish you a speedy recovery Payal.πŸ€—

I am very very disappointed with the episode. 20 mins of conversation between A and her mother and the CVs treated it so badly. I did not expect this from BV CVs at least. Instead of the emotional talk I would have appreciated Bhago trying to explain the importance of A to settle down again. I was hoping Bhago would have got a chance to meet Shiv after which her convincing A would have been with more of a conviction. Neither did they do that nor did they give Bhago sensible dialogues to explain the families reasons to see her settled. Bhago has always drilled the belief of "ladki sasural doli mein jati hein aur nikalti arthi mein" into A since childhood. Hence she would be the best to make her realize that there is nothing wrong in her dreaming of a new life and a new future with a deserving life partner. I would have appreciated the CVs if they would have included some thought provoking dialogues for A rather than making her emotionally forced to accept getting married to Shiv. In fact even if Bhago had to take a promise from A for her to marry Shiv would be acceptable (not whole heatedly) if she explained logically the reasons for the same.  I just feel it was a waste to get Bhago into the picture if they could not exploit the track in a more sane and practical way. Sorry CVs but like I have appreciated the episodes that you have directed beautifully I can't help expressing my displeasure at a poorly treated track.

Edited by andv - 11 years ago