26th july 2012 mainly rosid written update

savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
today we only got a little bit of rosid scene!so here let me get started other thn that the episode was abt roli and simar parents coming to their house!they came to their house to wish simar on her birthday!simars mother asked for roli but simar made up a excuse!but as u all knw khushi she told them the truth!and thn whn her father asked mataji wht did roli did to go through this kind of punishment simar comes up and confesses that she was the one who told her to get out of that house!
rosid written update starts
so roli and siddhant goes to the property broker  he tells them that with ur budget i have two options
one house is big but the locality is not good!another house is small but the locality is good!siddhant thn asks were is the latter one!property broker says its on chandhni chowkh have u seen bharadwaj house its just near that house!roli and siddhant looks at each other!rolis eyes lighten up!siddhant is disappointed!he was about to say no to the latter house whn roli stops him by shouting siddhantji!siddhant looks at her!roli says we should buy this house!siddhant is dumbfounded!siddhant says to her but roli!ok then its confirmed u can finalize the house! we want the house near bharadwaj house!the property broker says ok then!siddhant says roli wht ru doing!roli says siddhantji if we stay closer to bharadwaj house then i wll be able to see my sister everyday!and on top of that i will be able t kep my eyes on that khushi!siddhant says roli we cant live there!try to understand my word!siddhant says that while holding on to roli hand!roli tightly holds on to his hand!and takes it closer to her shoulder!and puts off her another hand on that hand!and thn with a sweet and innocent smile she says plzzz!siddhant looks at her!and thn afer thinking for a sec!he says ok but on one condition next time u cant use ur ebm on me!roli asks wht du mean by that?siddhant goes on to explain emotional blackmail!roli roles her eyes ans smiles!she nods!and siddhants says pakka!and roli smiles
next scene siddhant and roli comes to their new house!siddhant enters the house with an excited voice saying and this is your and he is shocked to see the house!its all dirty,unclean wrapped up with dust and old furniture's!all covered up with dirty white sheets!roli smiles looking at the house!siddhant is shocked he slowly leaves his baggage on the floor!and he completes his sentence by saying house!roli corrects him by saying its our house!siddhant smiles with a puzzling face and says our house!bbut actually siddhant is disappointed!and they walk into the house!roli is all smile and happy abt it while siddhant has a dissapointed look flying off his face!he says roli i am sorry!roli with a puzzling face says sorry?for wht!siddhant says i am sorry for this small house!annd also becoz i could not give u all the facilities,all the luxuries in the world that u deserves off!but u will only have to adjust to this for few days!u will be able to do nah!roli points out her fingers in siddhant style and says ahhaaa!siddhant grasp hold of her finger and thn grasps her hand to say roli i am serious abt this!roli u will only have to adjust to this for few days!after that i will make everything right!and we will shift into a good and big house next time i promise!as he hold her hands!roli slaps his hand!siddhant says ROLI!roli says wht ru talking about!siddhantji to make a house u dnt need stuffs all u need is love!if love is not there nahhthat house is incomplete!but a house made of bricks and cements!and siddhantji if u are with me nahh then i can be able to live anywhere and in any conditions!siddhant becomes emotional his eyes teared up and points his finger in his ahaaa style!roli grabs on to his finger!both of them become emotional!their eyes gets teared up!they go on to hug each other!by the way its the best hug ever!siddhant holds on to her like as usual!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aggie thumbnail
hi, cant you just do an entire episode update?
savkatika thumbnail
yeaaa hey i am sorry but i am a rosid lover!i dnt like the serial much i only see this serial for rosid!so i basically write rosid scene written update!but yea in the starting i did gave a small review abt todays epi!😊
pumaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear 😛  Just 4 min rosid scene...you describe like this ...😃 lovely...
15 min rosid scene... how will you describe??  😍
lisarose thumbnail
Hi

Thank you for the rosid post. Was able to watch the videos on YouTube yesterday for rosid. Like the way you describe there each and every action.
I was a bit disappointed that roli wanted to be next to Bharadwaj place as i am scared because of kushi there might be more misunderstandings reg roli and fights between rosid.hopefully i am prove wrong.
Will watch the video after going home
savkatika thumbnail
eyyy thank u soo much pumaa yea i was dissapointed to see only 4 minutes of rosid today sighhh i was really sad!hehe thank u soo much i cant wait for tomorrows epi!hopefully we will get a good enough of rosid scenes!the more the better lol!thank u so much lisa rose i am glad i could help u!yess i am worried abt that too dear i am sure becoz of khushi  there will definately be some problems between rosid becoz in the mahaepisode on saturday khushi will ignite rolis brain by putting into her ideas that simars life is in danger!knowing roli she will definately try to avert it and will end up getting more insulted by bharadwaj family again!siddhant will see that!and he might be angry at roli for this stuff!as siddhant can stannd anyone scolding his wife!damn that property broker!
kapoortanya thumbnail
savkatika ur written update was good but pls in future if possible can you provide us with a proper update of the serial as at times we dont get to watch the serial asit aires early so pls if you can give a full update on the serial we would be greatful.
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wat a nice update on today's Rosid scene,its cool yaar but I can see many asking for the updates so am going to start writting Monday's & Thrusdays WU and if possible u can do Tues & Wed otherwise do the Rosid bit as ur doing now & do the preview of these days episodes..

But really it was really nice to so much crazyness for rosid,hope we fans of Rosid can see good stuff rather than the family drama...
tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for a fantastic rosid update... 👏 you have given us each and every detail of rosid scene 😛
savkatika thumbnail
awwwieee thank u soo much tweety!!lots of love dear!😊