AM WU 26/07/2012 *Countdown to amrits destruction*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for update..

i was laughing watching Amrit state .she was completely behaving like a crazy with that CD.. ..

Agam is so fed up playing this caring husband to amrit.another strike from him and good he is reaching his goal ..after agam standing by her side her trust has grown more from today on him..a final jhatka from agam as he is planning  and as you say amrit destruction countdown will start..

on one side nimrit getting back all that she lost..palace..hotel on her name..today she got back her mother and now remains her husband Agam..

Amrit will lose everything in the end.same as nimrit always trust her blindly agam doing same and will break that faith at the right moment..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Well said saveeta and about tomOrrows update it will be late unless someone wants to do a update for the day. If someone does please do pm me and let me knw thanks
Thanks for the update.
Thank u so much for wu and the story is runing. I am loving it 
thank you for the update-the show is getting intresting-im loving the cat and mouse game between the sisters!