~* PSH WU 26th July Hysteric Reva*~

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you so much Aarathi for the quick update.

I am starting not to like Vickram's character and this show is starting to lose its charm...I am very sad by this development..
💔😭
Thanks for the quick update Aarathi...
So reva was prggy went she meet with an accident! Hmmm so she think she is still preggy... N may be thats the reason she turned insane... Thats so sad.. 

"Vikram says he loves Sugni and wants her to be a part of his life but not at the expense of Reva. If he knew Reva was alive he would never have looked at Sugni but now things have changed so much that he cant afford to leave Sugni who left her home & mother for his sake.Vikram says he has the responsibility of both Sugni & Reva on him and he will fulfill it and asks Dhanuma to help him in this. "

This dialogue clearly put n end to all the accusation throwen at TVS for sure. Thanks CV's for clearing it, its the circumstance that makes him a grey but he is n his intentions r pure. ⭐️

But now he is rushing the wedding, will it happen? I habe big doubt even though i would love it 
Thanku so much arathi for a quick nd wonderful update ... 🤗

Thanks for the update

Vik you're falling in your own esteem day by day and the noose is tightening around your neck to hang yourself cause you just couldn't tell him the truth.

I knew there will come a time when I would question myself that due to circumstances that will cause TVS will turn grey and would I still love and route for him? The answer is Yes, cause he was never meant to be a hero but with that said I don't like him losing his dignity to justified his lies.

We know he's man of principals and from his talk he was faithful to his wife even though she was mentally unstable. So what was the need for cv to stretched this RM track to make TVS so selfish for something that wasn't his fault all in the name of making him grey 😕

Please don't tell me is to have Sugni with someone else cause they could've done that without Vik character being tarnished. To have this lie have a life of is own to this montitude.Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
And, who is the father of the child.?
Aarathi Thanks for the update could not watch the episode today also
 Aahh ! after long time vikram is in his own.. seriously 'bechargi' doesn't suit him...  tonight he was lil selfish, manipulative.. 
@ rani some time i feel that cvs intentionally showing him gray or suspicious ... they want that we feel he is not genuine.. and whenever we thought as such... they came with some thing else.. so may be this time too..* i hope*.. so next week much awaited part.. s will come to know the truth... so what will she do ?.. 
 please cvs don't make mess, if u want some body else for sug, then please inteduce a new character, a new guy, a stranger.. but please don't make mami-bhanja love-story... this will be very odd, will not be looking sober.. viks and sug ... standing together with total odd relationship.. NO... even don't want to imagine...  
Thanks for the update

Originally posted by croziaxx

Aahh ! after long time vikram is in his own.. seriously 'bechargi' doesn't suit him...  tonight he was lil selfish, manipulative.. 
@ rani some time i feel that cvs intentionally showing him gray or suspicious ... they want that we feel he is not genuine.. and whenever we thought as such... they came with some thing else.. so may be this time too..* i hope*.. so next week much awaited part.. s will come to know the truth... so what will she do ?.. 
 please cvs don't make mess, if u want some body else for sug, then please inteduce a new character, a new guy, a stranger.. but please don't make mami-bhanja love-story... this will be very odd, will not be looking sober.. viks and sug ... standing together with total odd relationship.. NO... even don't want to imagine...  

He was pass selfish ... i hope when Sugni finds out that she does not go in a state of shock cause from what i am seeing his that she believes TVS over her own mother ... to begin with i never approved of Sugni and Vikram relationship he is too old for her ... One thing would you like your children to be in her situation and if yes i want your opinions because this generation is totally different from the last two generations ... sighs