Update for Thursday - July 26th, 2012

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu for the very fast update and a detailed one too..

it does seem like bhu's plans may meet the wall soon...dharman slapping tps not once but twice...well very bad but the first thing that struck me was tps shud not have cut off with TT..on her own it is diff to match bhu's nasty brains...each time she seems to be falling neatly in either dharmans or bhu's trap...wish this time she finds help ..
mohan and pavi's cute scene did take me back to TT's romance days...⭐️ enjoyed it...

just wish that dharman had slapped laxman a couple of times actually...he needs it..and of course dharman needs it from someone too...!!!

bhuvana hopefully is digging her own pit...deep that too...
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanuu for this awesome update and comment for a highly irritating episode!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Your update was detailed enough. I am skipping watching the episode!πŸ˜‰

For all the talk Lax did, he will soon realise what a fool he has been made by Bhuv 🀑. This guy cannot even think of his own... wonder how he became a doctorπŸ˜•. Nothing new about his bahaviour. Ennaiku he has ahown his love or respect to Sundari or to Akhil. He does not even care a bit for Akhil. Sundari should not get disappointed with his bahaviour as she knows that he is a complete jerk😑.

Expecting this track to move forward... enough of Bhuv keeping on enjoying her taste of victoryπŸ˜•. Hope they bring TA/T into this track and expose how cheap and low Bhuv can go🀒! Lets see.

I really don't want TPS mom and TPS to suspect TA/T for giving the address to Bhuv/Prabha. πŸ˜•...sigh
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update!

OMG!  Really??? Is this all that you can find out Dr. Lakshman!  Unakku muttal discipline-la doctorate kuduthu irukkalam instead of medical discipline!

I am more at Lax than Bhu herself!
mala_15 thumbnail
                                  Thanks Tanu for the update.

After seeing today 's episode πŸ˜΅πŸ€” , I felt like slapping the foolish doctor 😈😑πŸ₯Ί who has decided to lose a lovely wife πŸ€”πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ˜² for the sake of a cunning lady πŸ˜’ and it would be better if that fool learns a lesson πŸ˜΅πŸ€“πŸ€” as soon as possible πŸ˜³πŸ˜”πŸ₯± through which he can find out the difference between a wife and a so called wife πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ€” .

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tannnuu darling for the wonderful update and comments..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Bhu acting too much.. Hope her drama reveals soon.. Dharman getting down to slap was just too much.. and for this Lax telling he cannot ask Dharman why he slapped Sundari nu.. Loser Lax..😑

Pavi and Mohan scene was cute and nice.. It was refreshing in between this Bhu track.. πŸ˜›

Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update. mohan & pavithra scene was good .. i just had enough of lax and when he finds bhuvana's faking cancer , he will come running back to sundari. 
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update Tanu.

Have not watched the complete episode yet. Dharman went really overboard in slapping TPS. 😑 Lax edhukku kadanukku nu came. 😑 Wish Prabha came with him. He should have witnessed his mahaan father's behavior. 🀒 Outside veera vasanams to Dharman. But ulla vandhu he didn't even talk two words aarudhala to TPS. He didn't even express a bit shock in his face. I guess he never had any true love for TPS. If Bhu got slapped by Dharman indha madhiri dhaan he will react aa? He is telling he can list out thousand mistakes. Look who is talking. 🀒 Why is TPS feeling for this loser? She should have just called him a scumbag and told he doesn't deserve to be her husband. Lax aa thitti thitti namakku vaai dhaan valikudhu. sighh.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the lovely updates!

Pavi and Mohan scene was light and nice.  Now Pavi knows Mohan loves Kalyani...soon it's Padma's turn.

Rest of the episode was expected from the promo we got yesterday.  I never really enjoyed it.  Laxman's character is getting annoying. 
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinju

Lax aa thitti thitti namakku vaai dhaan valikudhu. sighh.

Yeah seriously... he was too proud to say avalukum than na thali kattiruken. Ulaha maha sathanai. I was so very annoyed to see that guy slapping her. Ithu ellam thevaya... Should she really get back with this moron Dr... he is not even worth it. He is a cheap guy and Bhu is another cheap one and their marriage is made in heaven (or hell) and let them rot together. She had her self-esteem and was walking head high... Arghhh...

Nice to see Mohan & Pavi... Pavi is very cute.

Thanks Tanu for the wonderfuly update. Lax mela ulla kadupulla just started ranting...