Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu

26th July Written Update

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I try to watch this show daily and found that updates are not done on regular basis. I will try to provide updates as much as I can

Episode starts with, Kishan's parents dressed up like rich person and walks out. Their bros and their wives are surprised to see them in new avatar. Initially everyone laugh at them. But they share news that they have fixed Kishan alliance in rich family. They make others jealous saying they will have every luxury at their hand now. Other two brothers asked which such great alliance you find for Kishan? Kishan's father informs them that Kishan will be married to Mayor's daughter. Kishan's mom asked him but that girl is mad. Kishan's father tells he is my son; the way i was adjusting with you he will do same thing. Other two brothers and their wives are jealous and worried thinking about Kishan's parents becoming rich.

Both dada, Kishan and Laxmi arrive at station. They try to book auto rickshaw but driver tells he will allow three person at a time. Laxmi asks 3 of them to board auto and she will manage for herself. She notices hand cart nearby and ties it with auto rickshaw. Rickshaw driver drives auto and Laxmi enjoys her hand cart ride. Hand cart owner keeps running behind cart.

At Shanti Nivas, Kishan's parents are busy in their talks and making other brothers jealous. Kids are at the terrace. Two girls are trying to put rice in container using lota. One kid is painting pic. They hear voice of auto and runs to see who is it. Girls miss out lota filled with rice on terrace wall. While running accidentally red colors from bowl falls on floor.

Everyone reaches home. Hard owner comes there and starts fighting with rickshaw driver. Auto driver tries to blame Laxmi but she makes an excuse. Kishan gets angry and walks in to house. Both dadajis are worried how to handle situation. Kishan's parents are happy to see Kishan but he informs that he got married forcefully. Everyone is shocked. Other bros and their wives start laughing. Kishan's parents asks whether girl is rich at least. Kishan says no.
Kishan parents are angry. Both dadaji also comes in. They asks them how could you do this? Dadaji tells they were helpless; as Kishan ran away with girl. And they left with no option to get him married else villagers would have killed him. Dada asks them to welcome new bahu in house. Everyone asks but where is new bahu. Everyone goes out to see laxmi.

Laxmi is shown playing kabbadi with kids. Dada tries to show that laxmi is capable of everything. Laxmi wins the match against kids. Kishan's parents tells that they will not welcome Laxmi in house. They tell other brothers that Laxmi will cause fourth partition in house and you have to give it. Other bros and their wife also oppose entry of Laxmi in house. Laxmi looks at house and decide other ways. She takes big rod and with the help of it, she jumps on terrace directly. Everyone watches it surprisingly.

While jumping her toe touches lota kept on terrace wall and it falls down. She ends up landing in red color and she walks with red leg throughout the house. She is surprised to see such big house.

Precap - Both dada asks Laxmi to take blessing from Dadi. Laxmi joins the hand and close her eyes. Dadi blesses her from photo. Laxmi is shocked to hear the voice.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks dear keep the written updates coming up plz
raadha thumbnail