The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

KD and Kiya OS: The Braclet

Kiya was having another bad day, as her mother scolded her and sent her to school early as she was sick of Kiya's behaviour towards her sister. It as obvious that Kiya was not liking her sister's fame as it was causing trouble in her life. Kiya's sister was the sole reason for Kiya not having any friends in Royal Academy as Kiya had to act like a diva and she could not get into any mischief so she was ordered by her mother to stay away from other students.

Kiya had left the house early as told by her mother and she reached the school 2 hours before it started. The school was deserted as she expected but there was something odd. She knew that someone was about, she had that gut feeling.

Kiya decided to search the school and find out who is there. She looked and peeped in every classroom and every corridor and could not find anyone. Kiya slowly started to make her way down the stairs when she saw a boy sitting on the stairs playing a harmonica. As soon as she got close to the boy, he stopped playing and turned around.

To Kiya's horror the boy was none other than KD, and he was looking at Kiya for an answer to why she was here at this time.

Mind talk:

Kiya: What I can't come to school this early

KD: You and school I mean come on I bet that not even you yourself would be able to believe that you are here

Kiya just shrugged and sat down next to him. KD sensed the change in her behaviour and thought that she must be upset so he broke the silence.

KD: So Kya hua?

Kiya: Kuch nahi, bas ab I am tired of life

KD: Tum aur esse baatein I can't believe this

Kiya: Kuch log jab sad hote hain na tab woh, hindi mein kya kehte hai ...

KD: badal jate hai

Kiya: Right, that is what I wanted to say

Kiya wondered how he is getting what she wanted to say that too without her saying anything. Kiya did not mind as long as he was with her, as for some reason she was feeling a little happy sitting next to him. Kiya was so lost in her thoughts that she did not realise that KD had left her to sit on her own. Kiya got up and panicked, as he was not with her.

She frantically began to search for him everywhere, and then she felt someone tap her on the shoulders. She turned around to find KD there with her braclet in his hands, her favourite one that got broken but somehow this was fixed. Maybe he had repaired it for her.

Kiya: My braclet

KD: Yeah you broke it remember

Kiya: Haan but this is fixed

KD: Haan actually I got it repaired

Kiya: Thanks

KD: Ok mein chalta houn

Kiya: Kahan abhi ek ghanta hai school khul ne mein

KD: Kuch kaam hai

KD left from there and hid behind a pillar and peeped out to see Kiya looking at the braclet and smiling. KD was happy to see her smile. Althought they got on bad terms with each other, he could not afford to see her sad, why he did not know but he was just happy that she was happy. He left from there with a unknown smile playing on his face as well.

Guys this is just my imagination. I know I am not so good at writing OS's but hope you all liked it. Please leave comments and likes, so I know how I can improve my works. If anyone wants pm's for my works then add KriyanshD3FF to your buddy list.Check out my other OS on KD and Kiya: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3117131

If you want to review my other works then you can visit my reading gallery:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55923603

Edited by The007Shivani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The007Shivani thumbnail
Res for Asma's Comments
*EDIT* Asma pm-ed me her comments

Hugs Shivs for reserving my post.
Sorry for delay.
Loved this one.

Gal have you got into new style.Feel something is new here.iS it ur vstyle or cause of the new couple.Me wondering...

And the way Kd fixed her bracelet and gave it to her was so sweet.
She must be on cloudes that all these things have happened in such a shot span of time.

Hidding behind the pillars to see if she is happy is fab...

Loved it
Edited by The007Shivani - 11 years ago
ananyakai thumbnail
aww lovely os wish dis happens sumtimes in show too
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awww so cute!! plzzz write more yaar!!! 
ABBY92 thumbnail
That was so sweet of KD to fix the bracelet for her !!!
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww...it was sweet n adorable...:)
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this was fab ... aww loved it and so sweet...
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was beautiful & cute <3 I hope we see the fixed bracelate soon :P
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
its awesome
awesome
awesome
sujana9 thumbnail