Fan Fictions

ARSHI FF:ONE NIGHT STAND2 (cr) THREAD ONE

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
MY STORIES ARE NOW *COPYRIGHTED (*cr)
Please dont copy any concept or scenes without taking my permission otherwise i will report your thread.
FB buddies please stop posting my stories directly. If you wish to post it then post my FB link page.
If i see anybody coping my concept or stories i will stop posting any story.
I strictly mean it.

Hey guys I am her with another concept.
As my previous FF One night stand was loved by all, i had planned to give you Part 2. Check the Teaser.

of my previous and ongoing  works

The reason behind i started this FF is the two contrasting characters of Khushi and Arnav. All my previous FFs Arnav is very sweet natured and Khushi is Bold, with this one i tried to experiment my imagination making Arnav very dark and khushi a little delicate.
KC, (karmachameleonyou have been the seed for this. If it was not you who have pointed me out regarding the boldness in all the leads in all my FFs i wouldnot have ended up writing this.

TEASER

Read in on the blog Click Here!

Arnav: Hmm, So you are pulkit's girl friend?

Khushi looked down.

Arnav checked her top to bottom: Please be seated.

Khushi nervously sat opposite to him.

Arnav: So miss gupta, i guess you know about the criteria to get selected in AR.

Khushi nodded in approval looking down.

Arnav: So did you guys make out?

Khushi closed her eyes, gripped her chunri.

Arnav: I hope you will not be this shy when you will be on bed with me.

A lone tear dropped from her eyes on the table.

Arnav: Khushi! let me make it very clear to you, if you want this job then you need to be bold enough to night.

Note: The story is dark, really dark, follow it on your own risk.

How to buddy me

Please send me a pm for that please dont send buddy request i will do that you just need to accept it, all you need to continue receiving PMs is to comment on my work regularly, i already have 500 buddies and trust me i loose interest sending pms and i am demotivated if i dont get comments. Please dont take this as a rudeness. I would like to send it to the genuine readers and few silent ones. I hope you understand. Thanks.
Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
MY STORIES ARE NOW *COPYRIGHTED (*cr)
Please dont copy any concept or scenes without taking my permission otherwise i will report your thread.
FB buddies please stop posting my stories directly. If you wish to post it then post my FB link page.
If i see anybody coping my concept or stories i will stop posting any story.
I strictly mean it.

Character Sketch
PM me for blog Link

Khushi
 is my life, my love, the sweetest girl on this earth, full of masti, full of fun, an oasis in a dessert, she loves me so much that she can go to any extent for me...and that is how her whole life changed...that one night, that ARNAV SINGH RIAZADA, that AR gorup changed my khushi's life forever...pulkit

Chottey!! 
I have always been worried for him, our only son, feel said to see him in this condition. I always curse myself for leaving him in so early age and dying leaving him all alone. I wish i didnot commit suicide after my husband's death. I wish i was with him and show what love is. I wish Arnav Singh Raizada finds solace...arnav's late mother

Pulkit
is my jaanu, my love, my everything, oh i just love him so much, the best partner one can ever imagin, i wish to marry him soon and have a beautiful life ahead...Khushi

Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago
raii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey,i like it from now only... do pm me when you update!! and do accept me as ur buddy!!
.ooBubbleGumoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pm plz when u update
annab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i already liking it...always a fan of dark stories..continue soon and pls pm me..thanx...
sam88 thumbnail

good dat v have sequal of 1 night stand

Prasanna_dhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sounds Dark, but continue...
pm2rose thumbnail
really excited to read this ff ..waiting eagerly for the 1st chapter ..all the best n updt soon ðŸ˜Š
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
pleaese don't forget to pm me
Ree1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Update soon..!! sound interestingg..!!😊