BV 27th July 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you 

I think today was the saddest of all the episodes. 

DS well she is being herself. She has always been like this. For her more than emotions its what right (in her pov) that matters. 

I am not angry at her , she is just being an old experienced woman who looks beyond all the emotions and thinks about what to do next... 

If she is right or not thats another story 

and I do not think she is having a victorious look when Shiv walks in as the fourth man to lift up Bhago, she is being proud of him thats all 

Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago
Thanks you.

Argghhh -  Y this kolaveri di, CVs?  Anandi ki duniyaa mein dukh kuch kam tha kya?😡  Daadisa is like her actual ladesar...she "repeats" mistakes😡😡  Now only hope is Shiv ka samajh.  He MUST have heart-to-heart talk not chat with Anandi.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
anandi supports her father who is completely broken...!!

hah..guys..just see ds's expression when shiv stepped ahead to give kandha to bhago's body on his own...ds is like she won a battle...

Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
thanks for update !!thanks a ton !!

I wasnt perturbed earlier by dis but i dnt knw y nw am angry wid all dis promise she was force to make for gods sake her moms dying have u lost mercy !!!
wow..thanks for the quick update😃
DS has always been stubborn about what she thinks is right. I am glad Shivu is keeping a sound head and hope he tells Anandi too that he won't marry her out of compulsion
Thnx...especially lykd dadisa expression with the arrival of shiv..his ladesar...
Thank for on line translation , you have done a great job ⭐️ for us who do not know Hindu but like BV!!!

Thanks a lot 👏
I cant tell you how much my heart is aching for anandi 😭 I mean she had to go through so much pain and now this ! 😭 I was always against this forcefull marriage, but, today when i saw shiv acting so maturely and coming forward as the forth person, i was sooo happy that tears dwell up in my eyes. 😭 He is just perfect, type of boy whom every girl dreams, mature, sensible, responsible, sensitive and ofcourse handsome. If this marriage happens now, then also it'll take atleast 3 months, ofcourse they wont marry her right off. And hence, there'll be enough time for AnSh to spend time together. I just hope this was the last tragedy of Anandi's life. Please no more ! Atleast now bring some happy, light, fun fill moments in Anandi's life. Please !

And lots of thanks to the wonderful person who wrote this update. 😊 ⭐️