-TBP FF- Deepest Desire - Ch3 - Page37 Nov12

Posted: 11 years ago

------------------------------------

And so here I'm back with an FF on this one as well 😳 See, I really dislike starting FF's when the show has just started. But the concept simply came to me and I couldn't hold back but start planning on it. Hope you all will like it! Looking forward to some great response 😳 

Should I give my intro? Well, uhm I'm Khushi and jo log naye hai, best if you don't know my age πŸ˜› Maybe after reading, you might go in shock 🀣 I live in USA... Studying of course... Summer time so I can give updates... But soon things will get hectic so updates might go down to once or twice a month. Planning ahead so have decided to give short updates for this one so I don't spoil you all by giving habit of long updates 🀣 

Abhi ke liye,  I'm on a mission to complete two of  my other FFs 😳 One only has 2 updates left and other had maybe 7-8... Thus, updates for this one will be short and will sorta have weeks' gap in between.

For Pm receiving process and Index, scroll on down!! 
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
To receive pmz on whenever I update this FF, please add THIS account as your buddy and NOT ..first.rain.. 

I DO NOT SEND OUT PMZ FROM MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT. 

Sorry for all caps but have to say it... Apparently, a lot of people don't understand it the first time... πŸ˜³

(For Index, Scroll on down) 
-Khushi.
Edited by buddies.pmlist - 11 years ago

n d e x .
Introduction - Page 1
Character Sketch - Page 17
Prologue - Page 21
Chapter 1 - Page 27
Chapter 2 - Page 33
Chapter 3 - Page 37
Chapter 4 - 

FF abhi shuru nai hua and you all already making me go crazy huh? Arey peepz, please don't reserve na when I say DO NOT POST! I was planning to post the intro + Prologue on first page itself! But that plan down the drain... I'll just give intro now πŸ₯±

A wild group of kids in the same class, all bound to each other in one way or another; whether they like it or not. One desire binds them all in a way they never thought possible. Whether love or hate, they can't hide the feelings. Is it fate that keeps on making them come together or was it part of their destiny? One prank to save gets them all in trouble. One gesture for another save makes a bigger haywire! Keep reading to know what their deepest desires in life makes them do! 

Next: Character Sketch - Page 17

ROFL! Yup, that was why I was gonna give BOTH Intro + prologue. Anywho, shall I continue?

Please press like and give your comments!

-Khushi.

Reserved
--Edited--
Nice Intro Khushi Do continue.. I'm really excited about this..😳

Sorry dear.. Ye khujli jo hoti hai na.. Do not Post pe reserve karne ki.. Can't help it!!🀣
Edited by Ayesha066 - 11 years ago
Only to get the thread in my posts to keep up! 
unres finally intro here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so ya khushi as always i loved it ..chto intro hai so chota comment 🀣🀣

its quite promising yaar   nice nd orignal (:

i need a pm 🀣😈
Edited by sujana9 - 11 years ago
i loved the intro... u think we will say not to continue😲  πŸ˜† do continue asap... m waiting to read this FF... πŸ˜ƒ

P.S... sorry yaar... saw the res train and i also jumped in πŸ˜† 
Edited by ---Priya--- - 11 years ago
Wow.im so glad u r writing an ff on tbp.waiting eagerly for it.jaldi update karna.