Frequent Posters

Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm definitely in. Will do whatever I can to bring SBS 2…. 👍🏼
harianjana thumbnail
I am also in we cna bring ti back, but we need a lot of support, and indeed we cbieans did made the brains of channel go off and we all got our subscriptions for zee cancelled when Cb ended and Over seas market for zee was rapidly down. so zee brought back CB, if we were able to repeat it here, there will be some use 
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm in too !!!!!!!!!!!! 

:D Will do everything possible...

Join in guys =] 
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm in as well🤗Anything for SBS😳

We will surely bring back our SBS2 with all of your support and help. Thanks Di for putting in this thread😉Nothing is impossible👍🏼

Chalo, sab log kaam pe😃
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harianjana

I am also in we cna bring ti back, but we need a lot of support, and indeed we cbieans did made the brains of channel go off and we all got our subscriptions for zee cancelled when Cb ended and Over seas market for zee was rapidly down. so zee brought back CB, if we were able to repeat it here, there will be some use 

Similarly you can get CB3, CB4... CBn.. It would be nice if you can share your experience why the same formula did not make a CB3 (or may be it is in the pipeline and I do not know!!)..

Would help us to plan properly.. Sadly there is no separate package for Sony in overseas (well not in UK).. So, we can not really scare them by saying here is your 13 / month gone !!!
harianjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash08

Similarly you can get CB3, CB4... CBn.. It would be nice if you can share your experience why the same formula did not make a CB3 (or may be it is in the pipeline and I do not know!!)..

Would help us to plan properly.. Sadly there is no separate package for Sony in overseas (well not in UK).. So, we can not really scare them by saying here is your 13 / month gone !!!

I just said what we did when cb1 was gone. By the way we didn't have any interest in getting CB3 back, Indeed we wish that Avina never even work wiht the channel or the PH. so we are not trying. I hope u got the answer/

anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'd like to see a season 2, leave the first season off at a cliff hanger and continue season 2 later
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i really dont want the show to end.. it culd jus temporarily stop 4 2 months at max..and den cum back again...
really hope aish recovers really soon... and SBS goes smoothly again.. 😊
and 4 the mission of SBS season 2...
count me in as well 😉
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay, I am loving your support and enthusiasm so far guys 😊

I had a hectic weekend and wasn't feeling well yesterday..and still a little under the weather today so I'm still working on the petition but I will PM it to everyone who has said they are in or have "liked" the thread.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm fuly wid u Tejy. I'm on FB,TWITTER,SONY'S SITE TOO. And i'm frmd wid SBS actors! N i already a member of Aradhna's di's grup!