Saas Bina Sasuraal

Mission SBS 2..SIGN Petition please!! <3 - Page 3

ZehraB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Good suggestion but don't put it on another channel not all of us have access to the other channels.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anything to have this show return for Season 2.  I will miss it terribly if it does not😭😭😭😭
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here is the petition everyone!! Make sure to sign it...those of you who have liked the thread..I will be PM-ing the link to as well :)

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/saas-bina-sasural-2
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The idea of putting it on SAB TV is not good.. SAB TV is low end third category comedy serials for me, where is SBS is much more than comedy - it taught important values of relations and how to win over complexities of life - with smiles in face (not smiley please, I am speaking about Toasty - the one and only acceptable face of SBS).

So, could not like this post for this reason and also for me to have a season 2.. there must be no Rubina in the show..
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akash08

The idea of putting it on SAB TV is not good.. SAB TV is low end third category comedy serials for me, where is SBS is much more than comedy - it taught important values of relations and how to win over complexities of life - with smiles in face (not smiley please, I am speaking about Toasty - the one and only acceptable face of SBS).

So, could not like this post for this reason and also for me to have a season 2.. there must be no Rubina in the show..

serously guy, what is your problem with Rubina, she doesn't know u exist..
Edited by JustShanta - 11 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope you all succeed saving your show, all the best.  I'm missing mine favourite show!
I'm kinda only watching SBS for Rubina  and I like Smiley!  But to be honest not a fan of this show. Just not mine cup of tea. So I hope Rubina isn't in anymore with the next season. And she does new  show as lead.
Edited by ashna26 - 11 years ago
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly like no SBS fan will ever go to somewhere remotely close to CB.. I appreciate your honest opinion and for not faking like others who were declaring how they love SBS when they took over our forum where we are coming for years!!

And you are so lucky to be in a nice friendly forum where people listen to other's opinion. I was immediately attacked and warned for saying I do not like CB in CB forum - reason??? You are not supposed to say you dislike a show in the forum for that show - IF rules and You are saying you do not like this show in a thread that is created for saving this show by its die-heart fans!!

But be confident, there is no crazy fan here to attack or report you..
Edited by akash08 - 11 years ago
smiles_sakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
with you on thisss bud :) i love this showww