~* PSH WU 27th July Wedding Preps On*~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank you for the great update..
Thanks ash_arti for the lovely update.  This is just going from bad to worse.  I too have stopped watching it.  I have also noticed that the comments on the forum too have reduced which means viewers seem to have switched channels.  Pity such a lovely storyline ruined by the CVs.  
 what i say.. if rewa was not here .. i was so happy  for sugni and vikram.. but cvs are real culprit..  πŸ€¬  because of this mess i can't enjoying single moment..even my mom said ' ye log rewa ko inki shadi ke bad kyo nahi laye... 
 i know every thing is fake... and marriage will not be happen..
but cvs not understand our disappointment ... they showing whatever they want.. o please cv don't go with mami-bhanja love story...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 
and BTW.. in this forum has grave yard's silent ... every body sad,and dull...  πŸ˜­
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
thank for the fast update😊
Originally posted by croziaxx

what i say.. if rewa was not here .. i was so happy  for sugni and vikram.. but cvs are real culprit..  πŸ€¬  because of this mess i can't enjoying single moment..even my mom said ' ye log rewa ko inki shadi ke bad kyo nahi laye... 
 i know every thing is fake... and marriage will not be happen..
but cvs not understand our disappointment ... they showing whatever they want.. o please cv don't go with mami-bhanja love story...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 
and BTW.. in this forum has grave yard's silent ... every body sad,and dull...  πŸ˜­
Totally agree; whole shaadi happening is so unlikely that we are bored out of our brain with the supsense...the more they drag this, the worse it is getting. Why don't they just move it along and if they have to do this Aditya Sugni jodi, just do it. They have KILLED the romance. We have not had a light hearted, comical scene - the type that made us adore this couple -  for nearly two weeks. THIS is the intent of the writers...to kill the romance for us so that we won't even care to see these two together. This will now open the mama-bhanja story.

There are people on FB who are pleading with the administrator of the PSH forum to break the Sugni-Vikram jodi and ahve her marry Aditya because he is nice...they don't care if he is the nephew and the don't give a toss about Amrita.

Edited by Laila2009 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Laila2009

Totally agree; whole shaadi happening is so unlikely that we are bored out of our brain with the supsense...the more they drag this, the worse it is getting. Why don't they just move it along and if they have to do this Aditya Sugni jodi, just do it. They have KILLED the romance. We have not had a light hearted, comical scene - the type that made us adore this couple -  for nearly two weeks. THIS is the intent of the writers...to kill the romance for us so that we won't even care to see these two together. This will now open the mama-bhanja story.

There are people on FB who are pleading with the administrator of the PSH forum to break the Sugni-Vikram jodi and ahve her marry Aditya because he is nice...they don't care if he is the nephew and the don't give a toss about Amrita.

For me no difference between viks and adi... if viks is married then adi is also engaged... if this is wrong for vikram that he leave rewa then this is wrong for adi too that he leave amu..and viks also deserve some happiness in life... and so for viks did a lot for sug..and his intention is not wrong..ya he is doing wrong... but he is not a bad guy whatever happening , because of circumstances... 
and don't say  anything about those who want adi -sug... because i know majority wants "sugvi" together.. and in my life i never seen a show where a supporting character becomes main hero..never... so if cv want to doing suicide... then unhe mubark ho...i m not with mami-bhaja love story and i think in india mostly people would not like this...  and TRP comes from india not from abroad.. 
and Laila ! frankly speaking if next week marriage happens i wouldn't mind..really... yes would not enjoy because VS is not honest ,   but atleast one tension would solve..three and half month now and suspense is not over yet.. but i know this will not happen ...       

Originally posted by croziaxx

Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
Thanks Aarathi for the update did not watch the episode till now. TVS is a man in hurry to get married with Sugni without clearing the problems and issues
Thanks for having the patience to update for all of us ! <3