Latest all list of Ques abot robert and kristern

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😭i feel very miserable😭

If Kristen Stewart didn't have plenty to be "angry at herself" about, there's even more reasons to now.

A source tells Us Weekly that her boyfriend of three years and co-star, Robert Pattinson, had plans to propose to Stewart before her affair to married Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders was exposed.

Reportedly, in recent months, Hollywood's most famous young coupling were discussing getting serious and Pattinson, 26, was intending to "spend the rest of his life" with the 22-year-old.

Stewart was "anxious" to have a baby with him.

But only two months ago, the actress was reportedly cozying up to Sanders' daughter, Skyla, 7, by taking her to get ice cream while in Los Angeles promoting the film that sprung the affair.

Another source tells the magazine: "[Robert's] shocked she could hurt him and humiliate him this way."

Yesterday, the actor packed his bags and moved out of the home he shared in Los Angeles with Stewart.

⭐️Robert Pattinson has been signed up for a new movie 🥱amid the news that his girlfriend Kristen Stewart has been cheating on him with director Rupert Sanders.

The British actor, who has allegedly moved out of their Los Angeles home, has been confirmed for a role in 'The Rover', reports The Hollywood Reporter.

Screen Australia will be financing the movie with 'Animal Kingdom' director David Michod taking the helm.

Rob will star opposite Guy Pearce, who will play the lead in the Western movie that is set in the Australian desert, that will tell the story of Eric (Pearce), who has left everything, everyone and every semblance of human kindness behind him, as he's forced to join an injured gang member, Rey (Pattinson), to hunt down Rey's gang after they steal the last of Eric's possessions."

Rob has been linked to the project since May, but has now reportedly been signed off. Well at least if the cameras start rolling soon, he'll be able to put some distance between himself and Kristen ahead of their scheduled appearances for the 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part Two' that is set for release in November.

Earlier this week, the 22-year-old released a statement claiming to be "deeply sorry" for cheating. "I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," she said.

Robert Pattinson has decided to move out the Hollywood home he shared with Kristen Stewart after he is believed to be 'horrified' with his girlfriend.😲

Kristen and Rob just last week. Copyright: [wenn]

In the wake of Kristen Stewart's admission that she did cheat on Robert Pattinson with married dad of two Rupert Sanders, Rob decided to lay low.

We could only imagine how he felt after finding out that his girlfriend of years, had been unfaithful on two occasions.

The actor is believed to be particularly upset with Kristen's very public but also very unexpected apology in which she said she loved him and was sorry.

"He is still in total shock," said the source, "but Rob is a very, very proud man — and Kristen knew how he feels about remaining faithful, loyalty and commitment. … He also was horrified that she issued a public apology to him.

"It was even more surprising because the two of them had this very specific personal agreement about not 'going public' with their relationship, until they both agreed it was the right time. To do it this way — apologizing for cheating on him — ended up being totally unacceptable.

"As Rob said (after Kristen released her statement), 'She only had to call two people: me and Liberty Ross.' "😊so nice of him still 😭really she should have thought before publicly apologising

Rob previously told Vanity Fair: 'I'm not the casual-affair kind of guy,' he said. 'If I choose to be with someone, it's because I really want it. When I have a relationship, I'm 100 percent into it.'

We just hope he is dealing with all this OK, big hug goes out to Rob

'Devastated' Robert Pattinson Demanded Public Apology As He Kristen Stewart: 'You've Completely Humiliated Me'

WENN

A devastated Robert Pattinson demanded that girlfriend Kristen Stewart publicly apologise to him after it was revealed that she cheated on him with 41 year-old married director Rupert Sanders and in an emotional phonecall told her that she'd "completely humiliated" him.

A source revealed that the heart-throb who has been dating the brunette for three years has told Kristen that he needs his own space as he deals with the humiliation. The affair came as a complete shock to the star with a close friend claiming that when he was told of the fling the 26 year-old "couldn't believe what he was hearing."

"Rob is devastated and deeply hurt," a source told The Mirror. "They spoke on the phone and he said 'You've completely humiliated me'.

While it is unknown whether the couple will stay together the source admitted that, "all the trust has gone," between them.

They added: "He still can't fathom why she cheated. Kristen is begging for another chance. "Robert is undecided."

The 22 year-old was spotted out yesterday and was uncharacteristically smiling despite the sordid revelations. The source claimed that she had insisted the affair was a "one off".

The 'Twilight' hunk has yet to address the affair publicly but according to sources has moved out of the Los Angeles mansion that the couple shared after it was revealed on Tuesday (July 24) that Kristen had been photographed in a "marathon makeout session" with the director of her latest movie 'Snow White and The Huntsman' only one week ago (July 17) in a carpark in Hollywood.

After Us Weekly broke the story Kristen issued a public apology to her boyfriend of three years claiming that she was "deeply sorry" for the "momentary indiscretion".

The statement, released through People said: "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused.

"This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

Rob is believed to have asked her to make the apology to make it clear that the affair was entirely her fault.

The source revealed: "Robert wanted the world to know that he hadn't done anything wrong and that she had made a fool of him publicly."

Sanders, who has two children with wife Liberty Ross has also made a grovelling apology to his family following the exposure of the affair.

According to Radaronline, K-Stew is devastated with what she has done and determined to make things right again:

"Kristen is pulling out all the stops with Rob, completely apologising and trying to make things right with him, but she is very confident that she is going to win his trust back."

It's believed Kris is so confident that she feels it is just a matter of time before she wins Rob back.

In her official statement she said how embarrassed she is by what she has done.

Robert Pattinson's world was rocked after his girlfriend Kristen Stewart admitted to cheating on him with director Rupert Sanders after their fling was exposed earlier this week.

The 'Twilight' couple, affectionately dubbed 'Robsten', have kept their Twihard fans guessing as to whether they were dating in real life and recently the couple have been making a little more of a show of their romance in public, holding hands, sharing a kiss in Cannes and more - but, will Rob dump Kristen following her shocking infedelity with married father-of-two Sanders.

Kristen, 22, and Rupert got close after he directed her in the recent smash 'Snow White And The Huntsman' and Us Weekly revealed that it had damning photographic evidence of the couple's affair.

Kristen was forced to make a statement about the affair yesterday, she told People: "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected.

"This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

Rob is rumoured to be "devastated" after finding out about the affair earlier this week.

Here's the juicy part, he added tellingly: "But there's a thing I've never got: That is, why do people cheat? I can understand the impulse, but not how you can keep two relationships going at the same time for long."
Rob recently denied reports that he was set to marry girlfriend Kristen in a recent interview with BlackBook but said, "not yet".

But should Rob forgive Kristen? Tell us what you think...😲😕

just want this to continue want them together
nizza

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jst dnt knw what to blv n what nt to blv. Wateva it is rob is a great guy for sure.
kutekhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont believe she apologized publically cause i m sure she didnt cheat on him
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ones a cheater always gonna be da same ..I believe tht ...its nt a momentary indiscretion as she is saying !everyone can see tht ...
either if rob forgives her nw ..I dnt want him to be in tht insecured relation ... Cant see him being hurt again n again :(
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am not going to believe this until she herself does an interview and verbally confesses to the affair...I was speechless when I heard about it.It was the biggest shock of my life..Robsten is literally a part of my life ...I have always looked up to her and Rob as my role models