Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why do you say that? 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Vedo

Why do you say that? 

Vedo sometimes I also have the very same feeling because I saw in an episode a father who's talking about his daughter I have seen him like an actor before.
@Anju di Actors too do have their stories they are too human being as you know first episode was featured on a renowned fashion designer
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes there are also many actors who i think i have seen them before

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

@Anju di Actors too do have their stories they are too human being as you know first episode was featured on a renowned fashion designer

Yes I do understand the 1st episode I do accept but it is not that only serial actors are here to get these kind of problems and they come in public to narrate it.
i'm also not telling that the stories are completely fake but it is weird😡
@anju di ya its weired to see serial actors but as you said its not completely fake its seems fake as it has been shot
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
things happen around us all the time, its just that we don't understand them and so choose to ignore it. Ofcourse it is a TV serial so some element of drama will be involved for freaking people out but then this is also a fact that just like human, astral spirits too can be negative, positive, good, bad, evil, helpless, sad and so on... The difference is they are not bound by the physical body like we are and that's what makes their free will more powerful and potent. 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No matter what they are ..the stories are interesting and entertaining  too 
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KajAnj

Vedo sometimes I also have the very same feeling because I saw in an episode a father who's talking about his daughter I have seen him like an actor before.

Totally, I know which story are you talking about? We have an actor talking about his story. And the problematic part was that he was shown as a building contractor guy or something when in fact he is a full time actor.
Edited by Mohini19 - 11 years ago