Other Topics

SWARON and KRIYANSH FF: LUV 2 HATE U

swaron10 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

CHARACRER SKETCH

REYANSH SINGHANIA: cousin of Sharon (a year older than her), heartthrob of college, hates Kriya

SHARON SINGHANIA : cousin of Rey , blames herself for her parents death , loves Rey and her uncle and aunt a lot

KRIYA SHEKAWAT : cousin of Swayam (a year older than him), arrogant , egoistic

SWAYAM SHEKAWAT : cousin of Kriya , self absorbed ,hates his mother , very charming

CHAPTER 1 :

Sharon: Rey get up!!!. It's my first day of college and I don't want to get  late because of you

Rey: 5 mins more please (hiding his face under the pillow)

Sharon: You have been saying 5 mins more for the last 15 mins. Now no more 5 mins.

(picking up the bottle on the side table and throws water at him)

Rey: WTH!!!!!!!

(Sharon starts running away from him)

Rey: Main tumhe nahi chorunga !!

Sharon : Phele pakar to lo !!

Rey's  mom was watching them and was pleased to see Sharon so happy. After her parent's death for which she blamed herself , she would only be happy with her brother Rey . Rey was the only person she could talk to , cry in front of , express her true emotions.

FLASHBACK:   

Sharon: Mom is the HCl ready ?

Sh Mom : ya! Its overe there

(Sharon was doing her chemistry experiment. She was trying to make a solution of two harmful substances. She knew a little of her carelessness could cause a hazardous effect.)

Sharon had just mixed HCl and SLS and kept them for heating.

(Suddenly Sharon's phone rang)

Sh friend : Sharon can you please come out of your house . I need to talk to you.

Sharon : SORRY! I cant come. Im doing my chemistry project and I cant leave the setup for even a second.

Sh friend : PLSS!! Its urgent

Sharon : okay ! I'll be there!

Few minutes after she left her parents hear a sound from her room.

Sh mom : wht was that?

Sh dad : it sounded like a blast. I guess Sharon was conducting an experiment there. Let's go and see.

They walk into Sh's room and are alarmed to see a grey coloured gas filling the room. They run into the room but accidently closed the door. The gas which was poisonous start's suffocating them.

Sh mom : oh !! I cant breathe!!!!!

Sh dad : Me neither. I think the gas is poisonous . lets try to open the door.

Sh mom : ( trying to open the door) I cant , I think its jammed.

TOGETHER: OH NO!! we are gonna die!!

True their prediction they get asphyxiated in the gas and die.

Meanwhile Sharon is busy chatting wiyh her friend. Suddenly she smells a pungent odour and senses danger. She rushes into the house but its too late. She find her mom and dad lying dead on the floor of her room , at that moment the poisonous  gas knocks her down.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG !!! That's so sad, the way Sharon's parents died and poor girl blames herself !!! Loved the ShaRey bond and Swayam being a self absorbed guy, that's going to be an interesting read !! Do update soon !!
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
swaron,
Does this FF talk about any of our serials discussed in our Tamil sections?
Just curious to know.
swaron10 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry i posted this ff here by mistake
im continuing it 
the link is http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3121153