llScionsll [TBP'FF] Ch6-Pg29 16th Sept'12 UPD!

RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

llScionsll

Meaning : Decedent or Heir

Prologue

Somewhere in the 16th century, nine of the richest and most powerful men of India came to an agreement for their future heirs. An agreement that was kept safely. No one knew where it was. The agreement's information was passed down to their families. Once those nine men died, their families never met again. A relationship kept secret, stayed secret forever. Now after years, a young man has come up with this abandoned knowledge. After walking over the knives in his life, he is still willing to stand up and teach these eight heirs to walk on their edges. A promise he must complete.

Anirudh "Junglee" Jaitley was the biggest prankster of his time. He never loses what he decides to win. No one knows what happened to him. Where is he gone? What is he now? But he is admired. He is looked upon by the students of Royal Academy, where he once created legend. Now he is back, but not as Junglee, but as a teacher. A calm, understanding and grown man. He was now everything that Junglee wasn't. His goal, is to find the eight heirs. He being the ninth. In the middle of all the chaos, all the fights, will he be able to find those Eight students? The diamonds that are priceless but has lost their glory? Or will it be too late and those diamonds will turn into worthless stones?

He has only two clues. The agreement is hidden somewhere in the Royal Academy. 

And so are the decedents of the other eight men.

Will he be able to take Scions back into their deserved world?

Please hit "Like" if you like it and let me know if I should continue πŸ˜›

<3 Prachi 

Edited by *Prachi* - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDramebaaz thumbnail
index

1.Preceding The Known
2. Powers to me
3. The Savior
4. Three Down
5. Questions
6. Welcome Home!
Edited by *Prachi* - 11 years ago
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeshamalik

CONTINUE PLEEEZZZπŸ‘

Isse zyada aur kuch nahi mila? 🀣
neeshamalik thumbnail
Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Prachi*

Isse zyada aur kuch nahi mila? 🀣

LOOOL:P! Nehi naa^ <3 But sachmein continue kr^:P
Abb meraw padne ka mood hai PRACH^πŸ˜ƒ
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
OH MY GOD THIS HAD ME SQUEALING (silently of course, elder brother sleeping right next to me)!!!!!!!!

You! Lady! Continue this or else I will do a Freddie act on ya and haunt your nightmares!! Omg! This has got to be the most exciting prologue that I have ever read! AND ITS ON ALL THE JUNGLEE ROYALS AND NOT JUST ONE COUPLE/CHARACTER IN PARTICULAR AND THAT MAKES ME ALL THE MORE EXCITED AND WANTING TO JUMP ON MY BED BUT CANT CUZ MY FEET ARE DIRTY!!!!! Cant help the caps, they are reflecting my inner lava of excitement!

I hardly read FFs so this better be good! And the prologue looks oh-so-awesome-that-I-cant-find-words-to-tell-you-how-awesome-it-is that i can feel this FF will be epic! Can ya feel the pressure cuz I am pressuring ya!

Waiting for the update! :D
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PRACHI it is wow please continue and pm me surely 
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mais-

OH MY GOD THIS HAD ME SQUEALING (silently of course, elder brother sleeping right next to me)!!!!!!!!

You! Lady! Continue this or else I will do a Freddie act on ya and haunt your nightmares!! Omg! This has got to be the most exciting prologue that I have ever read! AND ITS ON ALL THE JUNGLEE ROYALS AND NOT JUST ONE COUPLE/CHARACTER IN PARTICULAR AND THAT MAKES ME ALL THE MORE EXCITED AND WANTING TO JUMP ON MY BED BUT CANT CUZ MY FEET ARE DIRTY!!!!! Cant help the caps, they are reflecting my inner lava of excitement!

I hardly read FFs so this better be good! And the prologue looks oh-so-awesome-that-I-cant-find-words-to-tell-you-how-awesome-it-is that i can feel this FF will be epic! Can ya feel the pressure cuz I am pressuring ya!

Waiting for the update! :D

Wow! I am genuinely surprised! No one ever gave such a feed back! πŸ˜†

Next time I update my FF, I will let you know before had, so you can find as safe place to squeal ad jump! 🀣 I love jumping on my bed too! 🀣 🀣

Thank you so much <3 I am really happy you liked it =D I promise I will try my best to keep it up to your expectations! πŸ˜† 

I can totally feel the pressure *looks at the caps* Yup, I definitely can! 🀣 🀣

Will update SOON =D Thank you soo much <3 
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: The007Shivani

PRACHI it is wow please continue and pm me surely 

Thank you Shivani! I don't really PM, lazy kinda person you know! 🀣 But will try! =P
sree_dey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Continue soon...mystery!!!! Interestng..plz pm me
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sreedey

Continue soon...mystery!!!! Interestng..plz pm me

I will try, but I don't really PM! 
Thank you! =D