Remix

today`s update by me

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Remix's update

Tia and Ranveer's fight again :

Tia seems to be upset after Bunny uncle's phone came and Ranveer is asking her what happened but Tia does not tell him. Tia says Ranveer that he will get to know after she tells to the other band members and they again fight.

Mr Jumbo and Gloria's discussion :

Professor Jumbo tells Gloria that Mr pratap the famous lecturer is coming to Maurya High and he wants the students to come down to the hall exactly at 1 pm. He tell her to call the photographers too.

One girl is standing(sorry I don't know her name)and sees one person coming towards her and that person tells him that he was called here.

Dance class:

Aashi is telling MP and Meher that Ayesha mam is such a bore and then MP tells that they should call Pradhyuman Chaurasya once again, but Meher tells them to chill and cheer up.Ayesha mom comes and then asks the students to do warm ups and exercises but Tia tells her that this is a dance class not a PT class. Ayesha mam tells her to keep quiet. Then Raghav sir comes and tells her that how can he take his class and Ayesha mam tells him about the time table change and then he leaves.

Leo and his brother Miky

Leo tells his brother that thank god they got the apples for free but his brother is upset and tells him that he needs money not food, So Leo tells that he will do something.

The boring dance class scene again

Then some girl comes(I forget name soon so please forgive me)and tells everyone that MR Pradyuman Chaurasiya has come and then everybody seemed to be excited. Then Pre is busy with the girls about the dance auditions and then they see a man who was cough and had a attack(no don't worry it was not heart attack, actually he was Pradyuman Chaurasiya but they did not identify him)

Mr Pratap locked inside a room

Aashi and MP are busy with Mr Gautam Pratap and (but they thought that it was Mr Pradyuman Chaurasiya)and then they lock him in a room.

Gloria tell Miss Sharma about a gentlemen but she does know about him so Gloria leaves.

MP and Aashi came to Miss Sharma and ask her that they have a surprise for herbut she asks them to leave.

Cookie seems to be very upset

Cookie was very upset with the disappearance of Leo.Cookie was crying(the tears were looking fake)and Sonia Ray tells her that she has many friends who are journalists and she will ask them to show the photo of Leo in the TV.

Miss Sharma and Gautam Pratap locked together

Gautam Pratap is till now locked inside the room. MP and Aashi forces Miss Sharma to the the room and then locks up in the room and then Miss Sharma And MR Pratap are left alone. Miss Sharma and Mr Pratap are locked and then she is unconscious because she was was scared out of wits(I really liked the dialogue when she fell unconscious)

Aman fights with Vrinda

Aman sees Vrinda alone   and Vrinda says to him that somebody is spying on them. Aman says maybe Latika is spying on them and Latika overhears them and they fight over petty matters.

Meeting in MR Jumbo's office

There was a meeting in Mr Jumbo's office and then Gloria   comes and interrupts that there is a serious matter.She tells him that there is a kidnapping case in Maurya High and tells that Mr Pratap phoned in her office that he is kidnapped here in the college.

Happenings in the class

Aashi is telling everyone that they locked Miss Sharma in the room to the whole class. Arjun brings Pradyuman Chauryasi in their class. Then Raghav sir tells him that there is a inspection in the school and then everybody leaves for inspecton. Meanwhile Tia tells Aman to meet them and she wants to say to the member of the band something and Bunny uncle is waiting for them. After everyone went for inspection there was a lot of commotion. Latika (Frankly speaking I just hate her like anything) tells Vrinda that she believes Aman not her. She tells her that she did not say anything and Vrinda believes her.

Mr Pratap wakes Miss Sharma and then Miss Sharma shouts and then they hear inspector's voice.

Leo in the inn

Leo saw some police inspector and runs away. Then he police man goes to the inn and sees Soniya Ray saying in the TV that a boy is missing and then shows the photo of Leo. The policeman then identifies him but could not find him again.?

The discussion of the band

Tia tells everyone that everyone wants them to sing but they said that they want them to sings somebody else songs. Everybody wants to sing their own songs. Then MP comes and tells Aashi that Mrr Jumbo wants to meet everybody about the kidnapping. Aashi seemed to be shocked.

The school happenings

MR Jumbo tell all the students that Mr Pratap was locked inside a room. He tells that those who was involved in the matter should come out. MP tells Aashi that they caught the wrong person. MP and Aashi finally confess and then Jumbo said I should have known and said that he will call her parents. Then Aashi tells mommy every time sleeping sleeping (I just loved her acting here, it was fantastic). Mr Jumbo said her to go in their room. uvi was playing a guitar and then Ranveer tells him that he completed the song witten by Tia. Yuvi tells him that Tia's and Ranveer's choice are similar. Ashi then tells MP that she is going to Miss Sharma to say sorry. When she leaves she sees Yuvi and then Arjun sees her but Yuvi saves her( I had a feeling that Yuvi has some feelings for Anvesha). Yuvi goes to Gloria and tells her that he saw some seniors boys without their clothes ( I felt like laughing in this scene). Aashi then goes to Miss Sharma and Arjun sees her and Gloria comes with Yuvi and Latika and asks Arjun what is the shouting about. Arjun tells Yuvi,Aashi and Latika that they are going to be expelled.

PS- IT WAS A NICE EPISODE. I HOPE THIS UPDATE WAS NOT BORING. DID ANYBODY LIKE MY UPDATE? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanya_s thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Thanx..so much radz..Lovely update...😊