Posted: 11 years ago
This is something that started in LNMDJ forum, evolved in DEK forum and is finally here on TBP forum! :D This isn't much, call them short scenes, short stories or simple collection of one-shots. Basically, sometimes my imagination runs wild and I come up with small moments or one single emotion that can be lost if I try to write a full-fledged OS or FF on them. Most of them are not directly related to the show, can be completely OOC or residing in AU. The length varies as well. So yeah, don't expect much. This is just me going crazy here 😆 Feedback is always appreciated 😳

The clock strikes 2 am. And a few minutes after that, the cell phone rings. From under the blanket, she reaches out for her phone in the dark and without opening her eyes, she accepts the call and puts the phone on her ear.

"Moti!!! I just came up with this awesome tune! Listen!"

Then, while still returning to the reality from the land of dreams, the gentle music of the guitar fills her ears. It's just for a few moments but she feels that time stops while the clock keeps ticking. When the music stops, his voice comes from the phone.

"Abhi buss itna hi hai, thori complications horahi hai but I will fix them! Acha ab let me finish my song! Bye!"

She doesn't say a word and he disconnects. Just like that, on the bed, under the blanket, her head on the pillow, she dozes off again.

Strangely, this time her usually silent dreams are filled with music.

She lived in her own world. A world full of fancy things, of bitchy attitude and tantrums. A world where she controlled everything. A world where she got away with everything.

A world which only existed in the brightest part of the day.

And he saw it. From behind the pillar, as she huffed and puffed through the corridor. From behind the class when she didn't pay attention to the lecture. While walking on the road as she marched to her huge, expensive car.

And always, he stopped for a moment. His eyes twinkling in amusement and lips curling in a small smile, he waited. Waited for the day her world came crashing down and she was thrown into the face of reality.

Where he waited...patiently.

It's not always easy.

Being the odd one out in the group of girls, always claiming to be at par with the stronger of sexes, always having that rude tone in the words. Looking at everything with nothing but challenge. Spending everyday taking risks.

It was tiring. Sometimes one just wanted to sit back and damn everything else. Sometimes all this strength became a burden. It was frustrating when all the eyes were on you for all the wrong reasons. When people just refused to admit that yes, I am different. I am not your traditional girl clad in pink Sunday dresses, giggling away as another random guy walked passed by me.

The motive is simple - I am no less than you. Is it so hard to comprehend? Is it so hard to accept it? Why do I have to keep on proving it again and again.

No, it's not always easy.

But it's worth it.

"Tum thak nahin jaate?"

That was something he heard a lot of times. When he became hyper, when he jumped around here and there talking loudly, when he said out his weird ambitions of being the world's best pranksters - one person or another surely passed this comment. Mostly it was accompanied by some other remarks like, 'All you get is punishment in the end anyway!', 'Why do you bother, she is not interested in you.' , 'Sudhar jao! Sab ke liye sar dard ban jate ho!'

And he never reacted on such comments. Because they were always said by someone from outside. He had a reason for all the stuff he did. He just never said it.

Because before the punishment came that strong adrenaline rush when the friends supported him, before her annoyed comments came that one tiny little moment of affection which shone in her eyes and disappeared in a blink, and after all those frustrated face-palms came a huge wave of laughter which made them forget about everything.

And this was something that only he could do, with his weird antics, hyper actions and silly comments. Just him...and no one else.

He had a reason, he just never said it.

"Inn yaaron, inn palon, iss dosti pe tou jaan qurbaan, tou phir thakan kaisi?"

wow... well written... 
ur a gr8 writer...do write more

~*I N D E X*~

Edited by -Mais- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by samratrocks

wow... well written... 
ur a gr8 writer...do write more

thanks! In Sha Allah will write more soon 😳
OMFG!! Don't tell me you wrote all this while your brother was sleeping beside you! LMAO!

LOVE IT!! You are such a good writer! So deep and so right descriptive! You rarely find such writers around. This was fabulous! The way you described each of their character! WOW!! Simply amazing! Waiting for your updates!

Every action has a reaction! You pressure me, I pressure you! 🤣 UPDATE SOON <3 I am excited! and please, do start an FF soon! I would love to read your work! =P Magic waala bhi chalega! But only if you give ALL the powers to KD 🤣 
Awesome dude...simply loved it!!!
Do write more!!
m glad u started it here too
Hey..u wrote it all so well..PM me when u update next :)
simplyy superbbb awesoem...gr8 job
well written dear!
plz do pm me when u write next!