Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Regarding Picture Gallery & Fan-Fictions

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey D3ians!🤗

I am Shifu, and anyways, I am here to talk to you guys about 2 things.

1) Picture Gallery: It has been seen that many are posting 'Comments' in the Picture Gallery which is NOT ALLOWED. Please do not post 'comments' [ie. 'Thanks for the pictures; awe, they look beautiful; thank you; tfs]. That is NOT allowed in the Picture Gallery as the Picture Gallery is STRICTLY meant for PICTURE'S only. Please refrain from posting comments, and instead, just click the 'LIKE' button to show your appreciation to that person for posting the pictures.

2) Fan Fictions/ One Shots/ Short Stories: As you guys are aware, all FFs, OSs, SSs that cross 15 pages are moved to the Fan-Fiction section and lately, there have been incidences when members don't write 'OS, FF, SS' to tell the reader what the post is about. It's a request to all the writers out there to write 'FF, OS, SS' in their title if their story fits under those 3 things as it just makes it easier for members who are looking for discussion topics to sort through the pages and the Development Team when they are sorting through the topics to move, and making a list of all the FF/OS/SS.

Please follow the above rules, which state to NOT post comments in the Picture Gallery and write 'OS, SS, FF' with posts which fit under those categories.

If you guys have any additional questions, feel free to PM me *Shifali* or Illyria and we'll be happy to deal with your questions.

Shifu
D3 Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Helps me out with FF part big time. Thanks Shifu 🤗