•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

'Warning Write-up: Shifali'

Enough is enough guys.

Don't bash the actor and character. If you don't like an actor, please state so but don't link on their physical aspects or anything! If you don't like an actor, tell us why tho, but simply making fun of his looks, etc, is not the way to go.

So from now on, the Development Team has decided that ANYONE found bashing, a member, actor, character WILL get an Immediate Warning Level raise. Enough PMs were sent out, enough Warnings were made. From now on it's the danger zone. Doesn't matter if you were warned before, or not, but you WILL get a warning level raise.

If you want to AVOID getting a Warning Level raise, PLEASE don't bash.

How to define bashing?

Any comments on an actors physical looks, or simply calling that actor bad words. If you don't like an actor or his acting, please state so but don't compare it to...I don't know something like a brick, a stone,  a wall, a joker. Because actors have fans too.

And in order to create a healthy atmosphere on the forum, just Don't bash. Opinions are welcome! If you think an actor can improve on his acting, please be like "I don't like the actor because he/she doesn't show any emotions. For example, in that scene, they should have cried more, or emoted themselves better." that is criticism and accepted  but saying 'That actor is soo bad. They should just look the mirror and then go take an acting crash course." is bashing.

Same with comments on an actor's personal life. What they do in their personal life is not our business so NO comments on an actor/actresses personal life.

So as I said before, ANY one found bashing, be it bashing a member, DT member, actor, actress, character WILL get a Warning Level raise. So please don't be surprised if you come on I-F one day to see your Warning Level raised. Enough chances were given but not anymore.

If you have any questions, please PM me -Nadii-

Nadia [Star Plus Channel Moderator]
I-F Development Team
Di, can we please get a note when people are getting warned?
Most of the times members don't come to know that action is being taken😳 Except the DT members, that is! Then it is said that "no action is being taken" when it actually IS!
Thanks for this di 🤗
Originally posted by -Stutz-

Most of the times members don't come to know that action is being taken😳 Except the DT members, that is! Then it is said that "no action is being taken" when it actually IS!
Thanks for this di 🤗
yea good idea 😃
Enough is Enough...

Gud idea...
Edited by yrkkhfan4ever - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Stutz-

Thanks for this di 🤗

Well we cant post like thaat, as that openly shows which member is getting warning and when, which is against the rules.
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Well we cant post like thaat, as that openly shows which member is getting warning and when, which is against the rules.
Oops! Ya.. we cant.. PR has different rules.. I forgot! Sorry!
...i think actions should be taken soon..few members r bashing contionslyEdited by preksha1 - 11 years ago