Sasural Simar Ka

Maha episode written update 28/07

deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
episode starts with bhardwaj family and roli parents are worried about roli and sidharth that where would they be..roli and sid purchase some basic items from shop for their needs,on their way back to  home ,roli's mother sees them(ROSID) and shouts  "roli" all bhardwaj family look at them and feel relieved that roli and sid are fine...

Roli parents go near roli and sid and ask them whether they are fine...roli and sid invite them to  their new house ...Roli's parents go to the ROSID's house...Roli's father asks ROSID to come and stay with them in vrindhavan which ROSID rejects and tells them they are fine here...and sidhart tells roli's father that he would satisfy all needs of roli and make her happy...Roli's parents are happy listening this...and they tell ROSID that they would
leave to Vrindhavan while sid leaves with a file and says some important work is there.

Bharadwaj family is all set to go  temple to organize a pooja for Simar and her baby ...Roli's parents come and tell them  they will leave to Vrindhavan...Simar tells them to come  temple with her...mataji also tells them to come roli's parents with them as they are waiting for them to leave temple...Roli comes and tells their parents to go with simar otherwise simar will be hurt.

Bharadwaj family is all ready to go temple...khusi comes and warns Roli  that anything can happen to simar and her baby at any time and goes and sits in car...roli is tensed by khusi words and calls sidharth and tells about khusi warning and says she will go temple...while sid tells if khusi wanted to do why will she come and warn you and says roli not to go ..it's a promise not to go to temple...roli worries

khusi sits in car with sankalp and her mother -in -law while car goes in other route...all asks which route is he going...and the driver is none other than khusi's lover , says it as shortcut.After reaching temple khusi warns him that mataji saw him at simar's birthday and requests him to leave...

roli is tensed ...wanted to go temple but remembers sid's promise...on otherside thinks if anything happens to simar i can't excuse myself and goes to temple by breaking sid's promise and thinks she can explain sid later .

In temple pooja starts and something custom should be done by simar's sister is done by khusi as khusi tells she will do...Roli in temple observing all this and prays for simar...after pooja priest tells simar to walk clockwise around the innermost sanctum...simar leaves to walk,while khusi drops oil on the floor...so that simar may set foot and fall...roli observes all
this and shocked...simar comes and sets foot on oil and falls screaming...all Bharadwaj family members come and shocked to see simar ...episode ends on simar's crying face.

No precap.

i think simar falling down is dream sequence and i hope nothing happens to simar
Edited by deepika_fun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tweety8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the nice update  πŸ˜ƒ
prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well tweet8 do u think simars baby will die?
tweety8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prince3673

well tweet8 do u think simars baby will die?

No prince...I think simar's baby is safe nw
prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well  tweety8 how long khushis plan will succeed.i cant bear her face anymore.even my relatives compare her face with mouse face and also calls her jangli billiπŸ˜†
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks to every one who  liked my update
presim thumbnail
TFS !!!!!! nice update 😊