RANVEER CONFESSION TO PANCHI..OS

tani18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
RANVEER: Cold as ice
And more bitter than a DecemberWinter nightThat's how I treated youAnd I know that II sometimes tend to loose my temperAnd I cross the lineYeah that's the truthI know it gets hard sometimesBut I could neverLeave your sideNo matter what I say'Cause if I wanted to goI woulda gone by now butI really need you near meTo keep my mind off the edgeIf I wanted to leaveI would've left by nowBut you're the only one that knows meBetter than I know myselfAll alongI tried to pretend it didn't matterIf I was aloneDeep down I knowIf you were goneFor even a day I wouldn't know which way to turn'Cause I'm lost without youI know it gets hard sometimesBut I could neverLeave your sideNo matter what I say'Cause if I wanted to goI would've gone by nowBut I really need you near meTo keep my mind off the edgeIf I wanted to leaveI would've left by nowBut you're the only one that knows meBetter than I know myself

I get kind of darkLet it go too farI can be obnoxious at timesBut try and see my heart'Cause I need you nowSo don't let me downYou're the only thing in this worldI would die without'Cause if I wanted to goI would've gone by now butI really need you near meTo keep my mind off the edgeIf I wanted to leaveI would've left by nowBut you're the only one that knows meBetter than I know myself'Cause if I wanted to goI would've gone by now butI really need you near meTo keep my mind off the edgeIf I wanted to leaveI would've left by nowBut you're the only one that knows meBetter than I know my selfI LOVE YOUPANCHI: I LOVE YOU TOO...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tani18 thumbnail
ITS JUST A SONG THAT I THOUGHT WOULD SUIT THEM..ITS JUST WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THEM BUT IN A FORM A SONG..DO TELL ME HOW U LYK IT..PM ME
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its very nice. Loved it❤️
tani18 thumbnail
thank u soo much both of you..i really appreciate it...