Posted: 11 years ago

Why in the world every each single story of Fear Files tend to match with movies which I have already seen. For Instance, "The Genie" story tend to be similar with Paheli (Srk Movie). There was also a Big Blooper in its very first episode. Remember in the promo Aarti from Punar Vivah said that she got a news of her friend (who was pregnant) jumping from roof while she was shooting for Jhansi Ki Rani. First of all, its not possible to save both mother and child if such thing happens and second at the end of  episode, the women herself told that her son is now "seven year old"'   I mean I don't remember Jansi Ki Rani to be seven year old' or last that long

Think about it guyzzz.. 

Edited by rkd05 - 11 years ago

yeah right, i am thinking here the same. How can that be possible

Yeah i agree.. its more of entertainment  than reality! 

I agree with u completely ..They are fake stories but very entertaining 

The Call center story they showed on July 28 (July 30 and 31 in the US) was so ridiculous and full of bloopers. I mean I'm not criticizing the story. But, the way it was shown was ridiculous. Here are a number of bloopers they showed:

1. The girl was mostly shown as alone with NO PEOPLE around her in the office. What kinda office is that?
  2. The girl was shown working alone on her computer at the call center. What kinda Call center is that? Probably only in CVs world can such a call center exist.
  3. Towards the end, the main girl apologizes to her friends and they suggest that let's go to the canteen and discuss everything there. Obviously, the canteen was open at that time. When the girl enters, the door closes. Okay, this is also fine. But, how come there was no one in the canteen at that time. I mean where were the people who work in the canteen? So ridiculous.
  4. Also, if any office has had a suicide case before where a woman had jumped out of the window off of the 13th floor, MOST (Almost every) offices would take precautions of some kind, like install bars or seal that window. Nothing like that was the case with this office.
  5. Oh, yeah, finally after 2 suicide cases, they showed another girl joining the office and hence suggested that her fate was going to be similar.

Oh, this channel ZEE TV is run by a bunch of IDIOTS and BRAINLESS people. No wonder, they have been at number 3 or 4th spot everytime. They NEVER learn from their mistakes and keep showing the same stupid PLOTS and stories.

Edited by Mohini19 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rkd05

Why in the world every each single story of Fear Files tend to match with movies which I have already seen. For Instance, "The Genie" story tend to be similar with Paheli (Srk Movie). There was also a Big Blooper in its very first episode. Remember in the promo Aarti from Punar Vivah said that she got a news of her friend (who was pregnant) jumping from roof while she was shooting for Jhansi Ki Rani. First of all, its not possible to save both mother and child if such thing happens and second at the end of  episode, the women herself told that her son is now "seven year old"'   I mean I don't remember Jansi Ki Rani to be seven year old' or last that long

Think about it guyzzz.. 

in RED I agree completely with you.
Originally posted by Mohini19

The Call center story they showed on July 28 (July 30 and 31 in the US) was so ridiculous and full of bloopers. I mean I'm not cticizing the story. But, the way it was shown was ridiculous. Here are a number of bloopers they showed:

1. The girl was mostly shown as alone with NO PEOPLE around her in the office. What kinda office is that?
  2. The girl was shown working alone on her computer at the call center. What kinda Call center is that? Probably only in CVs world can such a call center exist.
  3. Towards the end, the main girl apologizes to her friends and they suggest that let's go to the canteen and discuss everything there. Obviously, the canteen was open at that time. When the girl enters, the door closes. Okay, this is also fine. But, how come there was no one in the canteen at that time. I mean where were the people who work in the canteen? So ridiculous.
  4. Also, if any office has had a suicide case before where a woman had jumped out of the window off of the 13th floor, MOST (Almost every) offices would take precautions of some kind, like install bars or seal that window. Nothing like that was the case with this office.
  5. Oh, yeah, finally after 2 suicide cases, they showed another girl joining the office and hence suggested that her fate was going to be similar.

Oh, this channel ZEE TV is run by a bunch of IDIOTS and BRAINLESS people. No wonder, they have been at number 3 or 4th spot everytime. They NEVER learn from their mistakes and keep showing the same stupid PLOTS and stories.

Simply LOL!!  I def Agree.. they are just making audience fool..
Edited by rkd05 - 11 years ago
damn agree with you!!! its impossible that these are true stories..you know how i can tell you this? because a jin can never kill or take away a life of a person just like that eg-the episode of suhana and imtiyaz where the jin killed imtiyaaz,rehan and ghafoor bhai or who ever he was! only Allah can! jin is a creation of Allah itself so how can they take away someone's soul??moreover none of the religious persons like the maulwi or the ghafoor uncle used Quranic versus to the Jin cause the moment you read it infront of them they start to tremble with fear and what not!! ufff all fake showing wrong things!! i for one was dissapointed on that..
moreover the real people themselves look like they're actors :L
Not that I'm saying I don't agree with the stories being fake - they may be or may not be, personally I really don't care. From experience, people that have had paranormal experiences don't like to share these things for personal reasons and if they do, they definitely wouldn't want it to be aired on national tv. But anyway, like I said I don't care I just watch this show cos I like horror/thriller.

Coming to my original point, Arti on the promo was basically just a promo, if you noticed there were a number of actresses/actors promoting the show calling the story main leads their friends.

As for bloopers, every story has had a blOoper; don't know where to start!