Marathi TV

Gappa Tappa Corner

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
New show "Divided on ETV" hosted by Adesh Bandekar is somewhat better than Hapta Thand !
Adesh's anchoring is natural & far more superior. Fakt participants madhe bhandane lavun detat ani tyana divide kartat te karayla nako.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girirajgadekar thumbnail
Interesting concept ,this show "divided" has got. . . .aadesh is as usual . . . .as for fights , its a part of the game format :-):-):-) hafta band team have a lot to think about :-):-):-)
girirajgadekar thumbnail
I suppose the area where hafta bandh lacks is its pace :-):-):-):) A game show needs to have a good pace right through :-):-):-):)
mishkil88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: girirajgadekar

I suppose the area where hafta bandh lacks is its pace :-):-):-):) A game show needs to have a good pace right through :-):-):-):)

hapta band was originially hosted by adesh 2 yrs back and it created lot of buzz that time. Now format as well as anchor lack the desired energy !
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx fr opening the thread mishkil, and agree with you, HB is a very dry show now with MA as a bad anchor, nways, ZM is showing two of the gd movies , one is Mala Aai Vhaychay ( I really want to c this ) and Kaksparsha ( wh i think m going to miss viewing )
mishkil88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Thx fr opening the thread mishkil, and agree with you, HB is a very dry show now with MA as a bad anchor, nways, ZM is showing two of the gd movies , one is Mala Aai Vhaychay ( I really want to c this ) and Kaksparsha ( wh i think m going to miss viewing )

aata tu forum var aalyasarkhi vatateys !👏
my_views thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
navin srl.   chi advt baghitali 27th august pasun suru honar... kotharenchya "man udhaan waryache" (* pravah) madhali nayika aahe navin srl. madhye...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx Mishkil and yes I too saw the promo, Pinjara samptey, wah interesting😆
girirajgadekar thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Thx Mishkil and yes I too saw the promo, Pinjara samptey, wah interesting😆

kaay???pinjara samptey!! shocked but happy about it . . . But i heard that ELDG is ending . :-):-):-).
mishkil88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: girirajgadekar

kaay???pinjara samptey!! shocked but happy about it . . . But i heard that ELDG is ending . :-):-):-).

i think EDLG should be ending know ??