Pooja In LME-ALL Discussions/Pics/Articles Here!

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Pooja Gor In Lakhon Mein Ek!
~Discussion Thread~

Lets have all discussions on Pooja in LME here, so the forum isn't spammed with topics about it.

Please post all her videos/promo/pictures/articles, and whatnot here only. Other topics regrading Pooja in LME will either be closed, or merged with this thread

https://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1695/1695848efkmyk0lrx.gif

Rules:
  • Don't Post Direct Links Of Articles From Rival Sites.Try To Post Short Written Update.
  • Only Pooja Gor And LME Related Discussion Should Be Done Here.
  • No Bashing What so EVER will be tolerated.
  • No more the 3 quotes per reply.
  • No Chatting what so ever.
  • No Multiple IDs.
  • Please Follow-India-Forums Code of Conduct
  • For Any Kind Of Problem/To Report Any Comment,PM-lilindiangurl13

https://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1695/1695848efkmyk0lrx.gif

*If You Are In Mood/Attack To Bash Pooja/Members/Mods/Anyone,Then Please Stay Away*

Regards,
Pratigya Development Team.

Edited by The_Dark_Knight - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
~Promotional Videos/News Segments~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URabcQoZfrg&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy8Q2YwdCh0&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4zJhl8sQDw&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_O6y3VuK70&feature=colike[/YOUTUBE]
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
~Articles~

Originally posted by: Rach.

Pooja Gor makes her debut as a host Pooja Gor makes her debut as a host

Pooja Gor makes her debut as a host

Pooja Gor to host the show that replaces Satyamev Jayate...

Pooja Gor who plays the dynamic lead character on STAR Plus' show Pratigya will now be seen hosting Lakhon Mein Ek that will be replacing Aamir Khan's show Satyamev Jayate.

Pooja who will be making her anchoring debut with this show said, "I am very excited that I am going to be anchoring this show. It's a beginning of a new phase in my career and life all together. I will play the sutradhar of the show and bring these inspiring stories to our viewers. I am extremely happy that Pratigya is getting this opportunity to go beyond her own show as she is known for standing for herself and the society and has always supported justice. I am looking forward for the show to go on air and I am sure the stories will touch each and every individual's heart the way it has touched mine."

The show will go on air from Sunday 5th August at 11am.

Originally posted by: Kabe

Pratigya to replace Aamir Khan with Lakhon Mein Ek!

Source: Dailybhaskar.com   |   Last Updated 18:17(30/07/12)

Pooja Gor a.k.a Pratigya, who plays the dynamic lead character in Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya will now be seen hosting Lakhon Mein Ek. The show will replace Aamir Khan's Satyamev Jayate which means it will go on air from Sunday, August 5 at 11am.

Pooja, who will be making her debut in anchoring with this show says, "I am very excited about hosting this show. It's a beginning of a new phase in my life all together. I will play the sutradhar of the show and bring these inspiring stories to our viewers."

Renowned for her ultra-courageous role in MKAP, where she goes an extra mile for anything she believes in, Pooja further adds, "I am extremely happy that Pratigya is getting this opportunity to go beyond her own show as she is known for standing for herself and the society and has always supported justice."

Pooja, while heaping praises on the theme of the show concludes by saying, "I am looking forward for the show to go on air and I am sure the stories will strike the chords of one and all, the way it has touched mine."

PS: One more article on Poo 😆

Originally posted by: Simz786

Pratigya, the Sutradhar of Lakhon Mein Ek

0  LIKE  |    0  COMMENTS  | 

How many of us have the courage to walk the road less travelled? Pratigya, the Sutradhar of Lakhon Mein Ek will share stories inspired by real people who dared to pave their own paths.

Ask Pratigya, and she tells us, "For people who are Lakhon Mein Ek, their heart is their guiding light. Their courage is what gives them the confidence to break all barriers so that they can make a positive change around them. Sometimes acknowledged, sometimes forgotten, they often become the unsung heroes."

Bringing forth a series of true-to-life stories, that have been inspired by real people, Lakhon Mein Ek is an initiative to salute the common man. These are stories of people we see around us everyday, who are one in a million because they listen to their hearts.

Join Pratigya, the Sutradhar of this show as we celebrate, salute and recognise the courage of Nayi Soch.

Dekhiye sachi kahaaniyon se prerit, Lakhon Mein Ek, 5 Aug se, ravivar subah 11 baje.

Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

# Articles #

Pooja Gor to host Lakhon Mein Ek

• Tags:
    • Pooja Gor
    • Star Plus
    • to host
    • Lakhon Mein Ek
By TellychakkarTeam 30 Jul 2012 - 17:52
Print    

Pooja Gor

Pooja Gor, who plays the dynamic lead character on Star Plus' show Pratigya, will now be seen hosting Lakhon Mein Ek (Big Synergy) that will be replacing Aamir Khan's show Satyamev Jayate. The show will go on air from Sunday, 5 August 2012 at 11am.

Pooja who will be making her anchoring debut with this show said, "I am very excited that I am going to be anchoring this series. It's a beginning of a new phase in my life all together. I will play the sutradhar of the show and bring these inspiring stories to our viewers. I am extremely happy that Pratigya is getting this opportunity to go beyond her own show as she is known for standing for herself and the society and has always supported justice. I am looking forward for the show to go on air and I am sure the stories will touch each and every individual heart the way it has touched mine."

So, don't miss Pooja in action in Lakhon Mein Ek!!!

****                ****                 ******

TOI : Pooja Gor of 'Pratigya' fame to host 'Lakhon Mein Ek'

TNN | Jul 30, 2012, 08.32PM IST

TV actress|Star Plus|Satyamev Jayate|Pratigya|Pooja Gor|Aamir Khan

Pooja Gor of 'Pratigya' fame to host 'Lakhon Mein Ek'
Pooja Gor aka Pratigya on the set of Lakho Mein Ek
TV actress Pooja Gor aka Pratigya, who plays the role of the epitome of idealism in Star Plus' show 'Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya' will now be seen hosting Lakhon Mein Ek that will replace Aamir Khan's show 'Satyamev Jayate'.

Pooja who will be making her anchoring debut with this show said, "I am very excited that I am going to be anchoring this show. It's a beginning of a new phase in my life all together. I will play the sutradhar of the show and bring these inspiring stories to our viewers. I am extremely happy that 'Pratigya' is getting this opportunity to go beyond her own show as she is known for standing for herself and the society and has always supported justice. I am looking forward for the show to go on air and I am sure the stories will touch each and every individual heart the way it has touched mine."
The show will go on air from Sunday 5th August at 11am.

Edited by Kabe - 11 years ago
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
@Kabe.
Thanks For Sharing...
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing😊... thanks for this wonderful thread too👏
abhiloveriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing the pics nd articles...

Thanks bro for beautiful thread..
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I have a ques...Won't there be a forum for LME??

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ThatOneGal

I have a ques...Won't there be a forum for LME??

Yes it will open soon. 

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/854/lakhon-mein-ek/

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Will try my best for no chatting🤣Lallantop Thread😛Thanks!Hope will see u all @LME forum too😉