Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay...hope the show'll be fun  ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ThatOneGal

I have a ques...Won't there be a forum for LME??

Asked Mods About It.Answer...
It'll Be Opened Soon.Till That We Have To Do All The Discussion Here.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by The_Dark_Knight - 11 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Nice and Beautiful Thread Ahnaf and Kabe
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Balu Bhai - ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanx a ton Bhai๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sashah_Suki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow.She is doing new show๐Ÿ˜›can't wait till sunday๐Ÿ˜ƒthanks for this post
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
apart from mkap now i will join LME forum too..hope i found every mkapian over there...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
arvinder.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simmi.friends03

apart from mkap now i will join LME forum too..hope i found every mkapian over there...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

yaaa.surely..me too join there...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
and will watch LME sunday 11.00...
KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she is appearing on my Tv screen again and again๐Ÿ˜ณ.I watch it again and again๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Bless u Poo.ur looking stunning and magestic๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Content Removed

Kavita Awaasthi

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

After creating a watershed TV moment with a show featuring powerful social themes, Star Plus' new venture Lakhon Mein Ek will build on Satyamev Jayate and keep the focus on issues of social consequence.

The show, starting from 5 August at 11 am, will feature stories of real life people who rose above the ordinary through choices they made - be it a young girl helping her widowed mother find marital bliss yet again or a father, who lost his son to ragging, start a sustained campaign against such abuse or a mother lend her womb to bear her daughter's child. The show will feature inspiring tales of courage that has the potential to change entrenched mindsets.

Lakhon Mein Ek, produced by Big Synergy, is an amazing compilation of extraordinary tales of people who walk among us, but have risen above us because of their ability to think beyond the rigid norms that a part of society dictates.

"Excellence and distinctiveness are values that are very often ignored," Uday Shankar, CEO, Star India, said. "Satyamev Jayate reinforced what we knew about our viewers. They have an appetite for compelling stories that are built around the communities that we live in and that have a material impact on the kind of country we want to build and live in. Lakhon Mein Ek is consistent with that philosophy. The show itself is part of Star's efforts to use TV's reach and power to shape society's outlook and mindset by making examples out of individuals who influence change."

The show is consistent with Star Plus' promise to its viewers of "Rishta Wahi Soch Nayi''. The program draws inspiration from real-life heroes and builds an episode around their life events after adapting it for the screen. This is a reality show unlike any other that audiences have watched till now. The person behind the story would be introduced at the end of each episode.

Nachiket Pantvaidya, Head, Star Plus, said, "It's Star doing its best to deliver content that helps transform mindsets through programmes that are sensitively made."

The big content disruption with this show is how for the first time real stories of viewers, sent in by them, will be made into an episode as part of the series.

Produced by Big Synergy, the show will be hosted by Pooja Gor of Pratigya, who has consistently portrayed Nayi Soch through her show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya, one of the most popular and top rated shows on Star Plus, and will be the 'Sutradhar' of Lakhon Mein Ek. She will be introducing each story and guiding viewers with the key message from each episode.