Pooja In LME-ALL Discussions/Pics/Articles Here! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

Big Synergy's promising show Lakhon Mein Ek on Star Plus is all set to take over the time slot of Aamir Khan's Satyamev Jayate from 5 August. As compared to the zero promotion done by the channel, a lot has been written about the project.

has already reported about names like Supriya Pilgonkar and Ankit Bathla featuring in the episodes. We have also mentioned about Yashpal Sharma being part of the very first episode.

But as per the latest reports, we have learnt that Yashpal Sharma is down with conjunctivitis as a result of which the remaining shoot of the episode has got delayed.

When we got in touch with Yashpal Sharma, he somehow managed to comment, "I am not well as I am suffering from pink eyes. Therefore the shoot of our episode has got delayed to 7 August."

Accordingly, this particular episode starring Yashpal Sharma will hit the airwaves in the 3rd or 4th week of this month.

Edited by telstra - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ThatOneGal

Who's Yashpal Sharma??

Yashpal Sharma

An actor with a role in the story to be shown in the  first episode of LME hosted by Pooja Gor.
^ Okay Thanks ! :-)
I thought he would be some social worker or something like that! Frankly, i still haven't got the format of the show. 😆
there is another article on LME...
its printed in HT news paper,leading no1. news Paper of India...can't copy paste it...so here is the content of that Article..

Pooja Gor to debut as anchor...

Lakhon Mein Ek, a new show launched by Star Plus entertainment channel,will see the lead character of one of its other shows,Pratigya,as the anchor.Actress Pooja Gor,who play the character pratigya,is excited about debut,which will replace Aamir Khan;s Satyamev Jayate..
Pooja says, "Sataymave Jayate urged people to do something for the society.People are looking forward to something along the same lines and we hope to match their expectations.I will play the sutradhar ( narrator) and introduce inspiring stories shown in a dramatised format for our viewers.This opportunity will take my character beyond the show.The show has real-life stories about people who've made a difference in others' lives."

👍🏼

Edited by simmi.friends03 - 11 years ago
Written Update of today's episode...
Anyone?

@Snigs - Possible ?????
hmm LME forum not started yet😲

Originally posted by telstra

hmm LME forum not started yet😲

Yes !! 

Written update :

PG in sky blue Churidhar with big earings, Pretty as always.

This week PG indirectly gives intro of a woman who has adopted (adopts) girl children..
So she is not a mother of one but of many...

The story:
The woman name is Akhtari. She is a widow. She has 2 children of her own.One lady stays with her in a rented house.
When returning to her home, she sees a girl baby in garbage, so brings that baby with her... (she already has bought 1 girl child like this)
But no one (men) from that area are likes it, so they brainwash the owner of the house.
The house owner badmouth the baby, so she gets angry and she leaves the house with those children..
She struggles very hard to live in roadside with these children.

One day, some people talk to that house owner and he agrees that she can stay there with all those children.

Years passed - after 10 years.

All the children compel her to learn and write as she puts her thumb print whoever ask for any purpose.
One day, someone informs her that a baby girl is lying unconscious on footpath, so she rushes there and takes the baby  to the hospital.

**PS: Sorry friends, cant continue as my bro changed the channel...
Someone continue from here, as me too want to know what happened next...

Edited by Kabe - 11 years ago
Why has the LME forum not been opened yet?? 😕