Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dr3vil.

you wouldnt believe me if i told you.. it boils down to matching up my ID to my main email account! and look paradise.. Dr3vil. its supposed to be Dr3viL. i already made a mistake... it takes every ounce of self control not to delete on you again and come back in three days!

why should i fish somewhere else? for 1. ill be charged with overfishing and 2. ive already caught you.. if i have a mermaid.. why settle for a fish?

serious note tho. congrats on ur weightloss!!!

OCD much? lol.

How corny 😆. Too bad your lines cease to have 0 affect on me. 

Thanks Yo .Loosing weight without having to do much is a bliss. 😆

Edited by DulceTentacion. - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Boogle.Schiz

@Dia 😆 Westfield always has preachers screaming! Sometimes when I'm bored I just sit on the steps and listen 😆
I haven't been there (to shop) in quite a while though, it's far too busy. I heard they might only keep the shopping facilities open to ticket holders to keep down the crowd :

Something i would do LOL. 

Originally posted by: Boogle.Schiz

Yesterday was just amazing for team GB :D

The amount of times I've heard 'hey baby, will you be my jalebi don't say maybe *freshy/pervert face' online is ridiculous! Probably the worst spoof on Call Me Maybe.

LMFAO! Is it weird for me to not have ever come across this until now? Talking about freshy/pervert faces, i was once at the bus stop coming back from uni, this man was beside and me and he was singing 'tujhe dekha tu ye jaana sanam' i looked at him and was like whaaat the faaakt 

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

From time to time I have to visit Swedish Embassy here in London as I'm still a Swedish citizen. One thing I noticed was how the Swedish Embassy and Swiss Embassy are on the opposite sides. Well it's a good thing as so many people fail to make any difference between Sweden and Switzerland. Maybe because both countries being neutral adds to the confusion and both are in Europe. Can you imagine people going to wrong embassy? Frustration and waste of time. This way they can only cross the road of mistake happens. 😆

Over the years I have had to clarify my background numerous times: 'No I'm not from Switzerland with the cuckoo clocks, chocolates and beautiful mountains I'm from Sweden with IKEA, Nobel Prize and Volvo'

Doesn't it get on your nerves, being having to clarify yourself from time to time 😆

Boogle.Schiz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Minaz- I'm immune to looks I get because where I live the roads are filled with both-_- Edited by Boogle.Schiz - 11 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shittt! What's going on in Wisconsin right now?! :O God help those inside the temple!!

Edit: American media need to sort themselves out.
So quick to call a Brown guy a terrorist but when the guy is White then he becomes 'crazy with mental issues' or he's 'suffering from depression'. Absolute bullshit.

Go ahead America, start your sugar-coating. Edited by hindu4lyf - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Must admit i'm happy not to see China at the #1 position right now. Congrats Saina!! You've done the country proud!

These days when you open the papers everyone talks about success stories of 15/16yr old swimmers from China and USA. That to me is not the real success story. The real success story is that of local boy Mo Farah competing in the 10,000m race and winning Gold. A guy who came from Somalia at the age of 9 and couldn't speak more than 2 words of English is now a Gold Medal winner for GB! Heartwarming to see the amount of support for him and Team GB. :)

@boogle: as you would say..'Bruv, I was in your ends'! Lol westfield is madness right now! It's just piss-taking that no-one can shop peacefully without being harassed by an African Lady screaming at them to convert or else Christ won't save them, or being hounded by a group of Islamic men speaking about Judgement Day or without leaflets being handed out by European Hare Krishnas. (their singing and dancing is cool though) Ughh, so frustrating! LOCOG should ban them all!!

Farah' achievement is one of the feel good story of this edition of Olympic competition but  15 years old Lithuania's Ruta Meilutyte winning first swimming gold medal for her country is even better story. Her being somewhat unknown and not being favorite to win unlike Farah is something to be remembered for a long time. Perhaps, being trained in England helped her to go strong after all she might have felt like participating in home country.
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shittt! What's going on in Wisconsin right now?! :O God help those inside the temple!!

So quick to call a Brown guy a terrorist but when the guy is White then he becomes 'crazy with mental issues' or he's 'suffering from depression'. Absolute bullshit.

Go ahead America, start your sugar-coating.

america is a lame ass country with lame ass people.

speakin of countries, CONGRATS! murray won 😃  I was so pissed off when federer beat him, and insulted him by saying that "i'm sure he'll win AT LEAST one grand slam" This was a slap to the face of that arrogant swiss. So awesome federer didn't become an olympic gold medalist ⭐️
Usain Bolt...what is he made of? He runs so fast it's plain ridiculous! Another Olympic Gold for him and a new Olympic record.

Originally posted by: DulceTentacion.

Doesn't it get on your nerves, being having to clarify yourself from time to time 😆

Of course it gets annoying! 😆 But I should be used to it by now. As a kid I had to clarify my pakistani background to the Swedes as they had no idea where Pakistan was or that it even existed (no thanks to Usama-bin-Laden now everyone knows). As older I had to clarify I wasn't a terrorist only a Muslim.

Go ahead America, start your sugar-coating.

Doesn't only happen in America but also here in Europe.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Unsolved Mystery: I still rank Mo Farah's win higher. The guy didn't even qualify for the finals in Beijing. That was Team GB's first Gold in a long distance event in 100 years.

@OBJ: Have you seen the CNN coverage on all this? Like seriously, W*F? So much ignorance it's actually unbelievable!

I'm usually a Federer fan but this was Murray's time to shine. Home ground and sort of a re-match for him and with all the home support, I'm SO glad he won the Olympic Gold!! He totally deserves it.