RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Answers.

"Kiya  Gujral!  In  my  room ,  now."  Shouted  an  outrageous  Banga  glaring  at  Kiya  as  though  she  had  committed  the  world's  biggest  sin.

Kiya  walked  with  her  hands  behind  her  back ,  eyes  downcast  but  she  had  a  small  smile  playing  on  her  lips. A  smile  of  defense,  a  smile  of  Victory. She  for  sure  had  done  something , and   for  once  in  favor  of  the  pranksters,  supposedly. 

Ranveer ,  Piddi , Bobby , Samar  and  KD  were  already  there  in  the  principal's  office  waiting  for  Banga  to  return  with  his  witness  to  their  plan. Piddi  was  chewing  his  finger  nails  out  of  nervousness,  Samar  was  thinking  of  how  his  father  would  really  kill  him  with  his  sword  but  he  was  glad  since  he  was  going  to  die  after  troubling  his  sole  enemy  Banga. Bobby  was  muttering  something  as  usual  about  how  their  plan  was  flop  due  to  Piddi. Ranveer  and  KD  were  too  busy  glaring  at  one  another  to  notice  their  surroundings.

Mr  Ramanuja  stared  at  five  of  them  and  then  at  his  watch  waiting  for  Banga  to  reappear. He  was  about  to  send  Vats  to  look  out  for  Banga,  when  Banga  walked  in  with  a  slight  cunning  smile  on  his  face  and  behind  him  came  Kiya  who  as  always  asked  for  permission  before  her  entrance.

Her  voice  broke  KD  and  Ranveer's  otherwise  intense  eyelock.  KD  stared  at  her  not  at  all  liking  that  she  had  complained  against  them  while  Samar, Piddi  and  Ranveer  were  just  annoyed  with  her. Bobby  was  angry  and  brought  the  camera  towards  her  and  said " Here  comes  Lipstick  to  ruin  us  all."

Kiya  looks  at  all  of  them  when  Banga  says "She's  my  witness  to  their  plan  of  kidnapping  Jaitely. Ask  her  Mr  Ramanujan ,  she  knows  it  all."

Mr  Ramanujan  asks  her  the  same  while  Kiya  with  a  firm  look  says "Sir  I  don't  know  what  Banga  sir's  going  on  about  and  he  told  me  wanted  me  in  his  room  but  got  me  here? I  think  this  is  the  Principal's  room   while  he's  the  VP."
Banga  was  shocked  at  how  she  denied  what  she  had  told  him  and  how  she  had  turned  the  tables  at  him. The  gang  was  equally  shocked  at  her  lie  and  the  way  she  had  trapped  Banga  in  his  own  little  game.

Mr  Ramanujan  warned  Banga  to  mind  his  words  and  accusations  the  next  time  else  he  won't  be  spared  and  told  the  students  to  go.

The  gang  walked  to  Kiya  and  asked  her  why  did  she  complaint  and  then  back  out  to  which  Kiya  fluttered  her  eyelashes  and  said  " I'm  not  on  Banga's  side  as  he  just  want's  Princy's  seat ,   he's  just  too  Fugly." Leaving  the  rest  of  them  confused ,   she  walked  away  knowing  that  the  one  she  answered  to  had  understood  as  she  had  seen  the  soft  smile  on  his  lips  while  walking  away.

------------------------------------------

-Love  Adya!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it โค๏ธ
continue writing such stuff ๐Ÿ‘
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0033">Loved itโค๏ธ
</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0033">continue writing such stuff๐Ÿ‘</font>

Thank you...:)
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awww she saved them!!! awesome!! plzz continue yaar!! plz pm me when u write ;)
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww...damn sweet!
plz continue soon n plz pm me!๐Ÿ˜Š
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AWWHH, That was so sweet of Kiya !!!
The007Shivani thumbnail
Awww I was smiling by the end how sweet of her just to do that for KD wish you had wrote KD's reaction that would be amazing and keep writing more OS's you are amazing at them n please pm me when u write somethingEdited by The007Shivani - 11 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Your User ID caught my attention..

How are you?

& it was fab..Had a good time reading Adya..

Piya..

Shimolina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gr8 goin ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Continue soon
ananyakai thumbnail
it was so awesum  dway she saved him do continue n pm plz