WU 30/7- Shiv took anandi's responsibility!!!!!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wow!! You are super fast
Gauri's character is becoming sick day by day...can't believe it's the same girl who met jaggu the first timeEdited by vrinda9183 - 11 years ago
Thanks Khushi,

Its too bad CV's have changed Gauri's character to be out and out negative. They could have her be sensible in at least some things, but no. 
priya..
gauri and sensible!!..just wait...she will behave like an uneduacted girl with all blind belief to get rid of evil sprit of bhago..as shown in SBB!!
sigh
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Gauri doesnt have any moral values. so bad 😕
Originally posted by khusi_*

priya..
gauri and sensible!!..just wait...she will behave like an uneduacted girl with all blind belief to get rid of evil sprit of bhago..as shown in SBB!!
sigh
Being a doctor, she should know better. I guess it was really an excuse to get JB to come to Bilaharia
as usual u rocks...👏...i dont know if i can ever be able to be this fast...but who cares,...u simply rocks swetuuu🤗

i just love the silent suport shiv gave while dah sanskar...cremation cermony...simply awsome...gr8 goin shiv...
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
There is a thing called, '' sense of morality '', atleast gauri dont have that !!
Gauri is such w*tch😡... need ojha for her not Bhago. 

Thanks Khusi🤗

Payal - hope u r feeling better😊
Thanks Kushi for the super fast update !

The command DS has on everybody is unbelievable. When she makes a decision nobody questions it at all and everybody willingly or unwillingly agree with her !!