rikey Diwan is back!!! ;-)

Posted: 11 years ago
Today v saw rikey Diwan...wow he actually got angry with his shreemathi... πŸ˜‰
RK really loves his shreemathi and chiku very much...dat today it woke d rikey in him...wat will happen Wen he finds out about Indu n chiku... 😭
I loved rikey today 😳
clara i loved that scene a lot today..
rk angry and a hint of fear in indu..
sumit-rati rockedπŸ‘
Yes gayathri dat scene was too gud πŸ˜‰
Yeah... i liked that he was angry and responsible, else I was tired of him just listening to his wife silently and following it like an obedient husband. nothing wrong in it, but my version of Indira and Rishi was always this couple who love each other and challenge each other.

one thing i didn't like was probably Rishi should have questioned why she drank alcohol. For a girl who is against it, drinking suddenly one day should raise an alarm. at this rate, it might take long for Rishi to discover that his wife is ill
yup he actually looked scary πŸ˜†

its not his fault actually he thinks shes pregnant and his wife and kids life was in huge danger that day so the emotional outburst but actually she has bt(oh god when will he find out its so damn nerve racking 😑)
although when he caught her hand like that i was like who is that 😲 obvi ricky only πŸ˜†
He was great. I was shocked that he was agree at her. But loved it.
one scene after long time we saw rishi as ricky which w are longingπŸ‘
I loved that scene
it shows rishi's concern for her wife and child
and angry rishi/ricky is always treat to watch πŸ˜
When Rishi (or I should say Ricky) holds her hand in anger, I saw a fear on Indira's face...loved that scene.. I am waiting to see how will he react when he come to know her truth !!!Edited by Malayraj - 11 years ago
malay it depends how ila bedi will now show ricky rishi in anger?πŸ˜•

i hope they show but i dont trust these cvs