Nandish Sandhu /Aditya Appreciation thread - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
ADD.ME.PLZ...I love Nandish.i also Everyday.Comment for Nandish.in.IF... Plz Do this all Nandish Fan...plz
Plz add me soon
Just super..cool Nandish... ADD me...plz
COOL...NANDISH...as..adi..LOV u ...Coz i see nandish in PSH...1st Time

Plz Add.me...

Stay fit formula

Nandish Sandhu, popularly known as Veer Singh Bundela from the serial Uttaran, is a hard core fitness freak. The heart-throb of young audiences says fitness is equal to worship, "I follow my fitness regime religiously. I feel it's very important to be fit in today's world." A chiselled body, a cute face and an attitude. But quiz him on the secret of his perfect body and he says, "A perfect body comes from a healthy mind. I feel a perfect body is not all about perfect abs, muscles or curves but it is about a fat free body. One should just try and be fit and perfection will automatically follow," says the actor who follows a strict diet and loves weight training.

His diet comprises small meals at regular breaks, "My breakfast usually consists of cornflakes with milk or egg white omelette with multigrain bread and a handful of dry fruits that have been soaked overnight. My lunch includes chicken with brown rice, chappati, dal, curd and dinner is mostly at home ' boiled chicken, soup and sometimes chappati. When I feel hungry, I have brown bread sandwiches, dry fruits, fresh fruits or a protein shake. Work permitting, I try to eat in time. I normally try to avoid sweets, but being a hardcore foodie, I binge once a week. I am allowed to cheat once a week," adds Sandhu.

But the actor says Rambo and Rocky have had a big influence on him since childhood but he also credits our very own Sanju Baba for the inspiration, "I started exercising looking at Sanjay Dutt and Rocky Balboa," adds Sandhu. Ask him about his first workout and the actor shudders at the thought of it. "It was embarrassing because everyone in the gym was picking up weights and had a well toned body while I was skinny and could hardly pick up the weights," says a shy Sandhu.

But the best ever compliment he got was when he was compared to Bollywood's greek god Salman, "One of my fans compared my body to the young Salman Khan. I really felt good," says the hot shot actor who admires and envies Hrithik Roshan for his lean perfect body. But despite the strict workout regime that he follows, he does confess that when he feels lazy he gives it a miss. "I workout when I feel energised, fresh and mentally strong," and signs off by saying, "A healthy lifestyle and proper workouts leads to a fit body." Finally a piece of advice to all his fans, "Understand your body and workout accordingly. Everyone's body is different so don't copy your friend's workout schedule. Eat healthy and rest properly for muscle recovery. Only a healthy mind can support a healthy body," says the actor.
Edited by shinybandi - 11 years ago