WU:30/7 - Main hoon Dulhan ki khoj mein :P

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks in advance..Hope to see the WU soon..
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
done with the update guys. such a disgusting convo of Suhasi n Pradeep 🤢

and too much of repeated dialogues
saminak12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now I hate suhasi , she is so selfish she wants her son back that's why she wants Mona and Pradeep back together
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont like to see Suhasi siding with her son after all what he did to Mona...we all know suhasi is a mother of pradeep and will always with her kid
Thankx for wu
Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update! 😃
Surprised to see Suhasi like this 
saminak12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not surprised but I hope she doesn't turn negative when it comes for Mona to move on with her life even if she doesn't get married ,she shouldn't get back with Pradeep then I will definitely hate Mona more than those two obnoxious irritating ladies anu and her idiiot partner in crime . I can't stand her.
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Swetha 👏

Today was such an filler episode. I loved Vinit's reply to his mother when she was asking Mona to look for a girl for her son. Ufff ...Can't elders look beyond marriage  And as if Mona's life isn't complicated enough she takes another task upon herself. Theek hai atleast we see Mona and Vineet spend time together and Pradeep getting hyper 😛
Pradeep emotionally using his mother to get hold of Mona and the kids was pathetic. Again he showed that he is only concerned about himself! I do believe that Sushasni loves Mona, but  she is a selfish mother chasing her own dreams!

After a scene to scene copy of Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke it seems like the CVs might get inspired from the movie Kuch Na Kaho (with Abhi & Aish). I don't mind an exact copy of KNK because then Mona will end up with Vineet!

Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for update

hows ur hand swetha

i  mised the first half of the episode and saw just the end 

stupid story

mona needs to take charge of her life now instead of listening to others

looking more confident mona was better and anushka seems to have had a big fall

some re thinking on part of anu wud be good

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks 4 the update swetha,
Vinet is sensible character @ present wonder why all these moms want it the marriage way always
Sushasi is turning tables now she is a mom and wants her bahu and grand kids with Pradeep ha...
Wouldn't be surprised if she will force Mona to get back

The show is getting a little strangnent , something surely is dragging they need to show Mona more competitive and if any pressure is there stand up to face it with good constitution

Let's see.