!!WU 30.July.2012!!Kunal Gets The Baby From Richa!

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
di thanx for the update...
it was a good epi in terms of SS...
i had tears when he was cuddling his little one...some extend it reminded of my childhood when i was deprived from my parents love when i was born...

n i love siddhi moments with her son in the precap too...again had tears...both the kids are with their parents but separated...

n i think SiNal's younger son is going to be exact replica of his father😉...look the way he is so stubborn like his dad🤣...giving his mom so much trouble n pain to come out🤣...naughty boy...but he is going to be a mama's boy n nani's(sulekhaji) dulaar...😳...just like his daddy...

i feel bad for the kids...for no fault of their...they are being separated from each other...

n the creature name veena should stop her anand jaap...its irking n irritating to hear it...i think she already name the son as Anand...she should know its Kunal Chopra son...not her anand...

n does this chopras morons heard the name of twins...twins...triplets...quadruplets me hote hai duniya mein...chopras don't know from which planet...

mochas156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the Update ...One the best and touching episode in a long time ... Edited by mochas156 - 11 years ago
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

di thanx for the update...

it was a good epi in terms of SS...
i had tears when he was cuddling his little one...some extend it reminded of my childhood when i was deprived from my parents love when i was born...

n i love siddhi moments with her son in the precap too...again had tears...both the kids are with their parents but separated...

n i think SiNal's younger son is going to be exact replica of his father😉...look the way he is so stubborn like his dad🤣...giving his mom so much trouble n pain to come out🤣...naughty boy...but he is going to be a mama's boy n nani's(sulekhaji) dulaar...😳...just like his daddy...

i feel bad for the kids...for no fault of their...they are being separated from each other...

n the creature name veena should stop her anand jaap...its irking n irritating to hear it...i think she already name the son as Anand...she should know its Kunal Chopra son...not her anand...

n does this chopras morons heard the name of twins...twins...triplets...quadruplets me hote hai duniya mein...chopras don't know from which planet...

It was funny when Veena said Anand looks like his brother Kunal🤣 The baby looked like his father not his brother ðŸ¤£. Hope Veena doesn't name her Anand. I want nice names for the babies. 
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: mochas156

thanks for the Update ...One the best and touching episode in a long time ...

Indeed it was an emotional and touching episode. I am very happy that the baby will not be raised by Richa and Kunal knows that it's his baby. It would have been disaster If Kunal didn't know that it was his baby. Great episode today. Loved when Kunal said to Richa that He will never forget who she is as she is the same person who had also deceived him and accused him of rape. 
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

It was funny when Veena said Anand looks like his brother Kunal🤣 The baby looked like his father not his brother ðŸ¤£. Hope Veena doesn't name her Anand. I want nice names for the babies. 

i agree...it was so funny...😆...of course the baby looks like kunal bcz its his son...not anand's...🤣...i am sure she is going to name him anand...see how many times she have called the baby...anand...anand...anand...seriously if she wants anand...she just need to visit uttaran set where she will get her anand...so bugging us with anand jaap...he is gone...lets us watch in peace kunal's parichay in form of his son...can't wait for father-son...mother-son moments...

tdy KC rise in my eyes by blasting richa...he will rise fully in my eyes when he slaps her n throw her out of the house...i hope he stays the same way...no 360 turn...i can't trust the EK n her bunch of fools...

but di...in one consummation...twins is possible in real case...if you can answer me this question...SiNal only had one consummation n i guess another one is possible after 8 yrs leap when they meet...as this two can't live w/o each other...but twins...its fate i guess in real case
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Indeed it was an emotional and touching episode. I am very happy that the baby will not be raised by Richa and Kunal knows that it's his baby. It would have been disaster If Kunal didn't know that it was his baby. Great episode today. Loved when Kunal said to Richa that He will never forget who she is as she is the same person who had also deceived him and accused him of rape. 

di that one word @bold...KC rise back in my eyes...after he was smiling at that devil...n the slimy creature polluting SiNal's bedroom...this dialogue brought back the KC i loved...

i was not angry even if SiNal separated bcz it would be fun to watch them falling in love all over again n their kids planning romance for them...but then smiling at a devil who charge him in rape case...tried to kill his wife n babies...that was abit hard for me...i hope from here cvs don't make a 360 degrees turn at all...

it was indeed a beautiful scene...touched my heart...

by the way he brought his son to powai lake...🤣
mochas156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i agree...it was so funny...😆...of course the baby looks like kunal bcz its his son...not anand's...🤣...i am sure she is going to name him anand...see how many times she have called the baby...anand...anand...anand...seriously if she wants anand...she just need to visit uttaran set where she will get her anand...so bugging us with anand jaap...he is gone...lets us watch in peace kunal's parichay in form of his son...can't wait for father-son...mother-son moments...

tdy KC rise in my eyes by blasting richa...he will rise fully in my eyes when he slaps her n throw her out of the house...i hope he stays the same way...no 360 turn...i can't trust the EK n her bunch of fools...

but di...in one consummation...twins is possible in real case...if you can answer me this question...SiNal only had one consummation n i guess another one is possible after 8 yrs leap when they meet...as this two can't live w/o each other...but twins...its fate i guess in real case

@bold   :  seriously if she wants anand...she just need to visit uttaran set where she will get her anand.....
 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
-Rani thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Leela, It's possible to get pregnant and even to have twins with only one consummation If they consummated at the right time😉. There is only two days of a month in a cycle when a woman can get pregnant and If SiNal magically consummated during those 2 days then It's possible. Very unlikely, but possible😳.  Since these will be identical twins, her embryo must have divided into two, but again so many magic at once is highly unlikely, but possible😆

-Rani thumbnail

di that one word @bold...KC rise back in my eyes...after he was smiling at that devil...n the slimy creature polluting SiNal's bedroom...this dialogue brought back the KC i loved...

i was not angry even if SiNal separated bcz it would be fun to watch them falling in love all over again n their kids planning romance for them...but then smiling at a devil who charge him in rape case...tried to kill his wife n babies...that was abit hard for me...i hope from here cvs don't make a 360 degrees turn at all...

it was indeed a beautiful scene...touched my heart...

by the way he brought his son to powai lake...🤣

Leela, I was also laughing to see that KC took his baby to the Powai lake😆 He has special connection with Powai lake I guess😛.

One of the forum members found out from a reliable source from Parichay team that Kunal will never marry Richa and Kunal and Siddhi both will be shown single parents😊