Friendship, or ... Ranchi fanfic, author note pg 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys, I'm a silent reader on the forum, but I love to write, and so thought I'd give this a go, I've completely fallen in love with Ranveer and panchi Jodi... Feel free to tell me to stop if u hate it!!

Chapter 1
She knew him better than anyone. He knew her better than she knew herself. Best friends.
It was a mid match combination, the shy, 'moti' and the relentless Casanova, and nobody understood the special bond they shared. What was it that made Ranveer so angry when somebody else called panchi moti, and why did she always go to his rescue? The truth was,neither of them had the answer to these questions either. They just knew that they werent comfortable without each other. So what would happen when somebody would threaten to come between them? 

Ranveer never settled down, all the girls knew it, but for some reason just wouldn't learn. It might have been his charming nature, but they all just came flocking. Panchi seemed to be the only only constant girl in his life, and whatever Ranveer was doing, he dragged panchi along, regardless of whether she wanted to be included.  And the minute his creativity formed a new song, whether it was night or day, the first person to hear it would be her. His moti, emphasis in the his. 

Panchi was a simple, sweet girl, she never asked much from life, she preferred instead to give, and that's probably why everyone liked her. She was always happy, or so it seemed. She did sometimes, no actually, all the time wish she was like the other girls in school, petite, tiny, size zero. To the outside world however, she was happy being curvy. This was a facade, but one she was prepared to carry out so she could keep her head down and stay out of the spotlight. That wasn't  her thing, seeking attention. True, she wanted to be thin, but to feel better about herself, not make guys chase after her. No, she was a woman of  substance. A complete opposite to the girls her best friend chased after.  But despite the whirlwind of emotions she attempted to keep from her best friend, she knew that he knew it was a front. That was why whenever someone dared to call her fat, he'd just about be ready to kill them. He knew it hurt her, but he knew she didn't want to talk about it either.

Well this was them, however different they were, it just worked. 

It was a usual Monday morning, and after the billionth time he had beat her to school, they walked into news spreading of a new male pupil in their class, named raj.

'so moti, Batao na, your coming along with us to the school trip na, camping?'

' Yaar I don't know, I mean... '

'don't even think about it panchi, tumhare bina main bhi nhi jaonga, aur phir sab class ki larkiyon ka dil toot jayega, Kya tum yeh chahogi ?'

'haaye!!! Tum apne aap ko much Zaada hi samajne lag Gaye ho, likin tumhe sambhalne ke liye chal na hi parega, acha yeh batao have u seen this new guy, Kya naam tha...raj?'

Before he could even answer, a new face appeared before the two, and held out his hand to panchi, Ranveer took a look at the 5ft 11 guy, analysing his chiseled features, satisfied that whilst the boy was good looking, he was no match for ranveer .

' hi panchi, I'm raj'

'h-'BEfore panchi could reply, and extend her hand to shake raj's, Ranveer cut in, stepping before her.

Edited by zoyam - 11 years ago
Amazing continue soon and pm me when u update please
i will, ill try to write a longer update next :)
Awesome and please pm me when u update
Awsum yaar
plz do pm me d next time
that was really cute u must cont ...
please keep on going and please pm me!
fabulous plzzz continue ...n pm me...