Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH 30th July 2012 Written Update- done

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
The episode starts with last scene Priya is walking towards Ram.. Priya taps Ram shoulder and calls Ram at the same moment Kady arrives with Peehu and she pulls priya pallu priya turns and call her nameRam is about to turn to see who called him but Rajat come and take him to stage😡(If i remember in promo Ram say Priya he saw her yar) Peehu ask Priya why she call her.. Priya say she told her that he will she will introduce angel to peehu so that moment has come.. Peehu ask her where is the angel? Priya say angel is and look around but there was no one.Ram on the stage saying to himself that he heard priya voice.. Rajat and Ram on stage rajat greed everyone and say that he want tointroduceeveryone with his special friend whom most of you have already met and he is from India. Ram say he isspecial but there is someone who is more special then him and she will join us on stage then he say welcome my friend beautiful wife Ayesha Ram kapoor (oh teri..!!) Priya is totally shocked and tears come from her eyesAyesha comes to stage.. Priya say again to herself Ayesha Ram Kapoor and leave from there BALH sad song in background.. Peehu ask kady where is mama gone.. Kady ask her friends to take care of peehu as she will go and check..

Priya keeps walking alone and flashback is shown when Ram carrying Pihu during the dance show and same time Rajat come and start saying sorry to priya for that day but priya is just standing sad Rajat repeats sorry again and again but priya leaves.. Kady enters and taunts what di tou say to her? Rajat says he asked sorry.. Kady says how can you hurt someone so much. She runs towards Priya she asks her what happened Priya says to leave her alone and drop peehu home..

Kady meets Ram and he says that I was searching for you and Pihu i want to meet priya mom Kady says that she had to leave.. Ram say every time he want to meet her but he can't and he invite peehu and her mom to meet her as he know that she is infinancialproblem and needs help out. Kady says that I know you are really sweet and u really want to help but pooja (priya) is a very self-respecting woman and doesn't take help.. Ram says just trust me she will not get to know as he have plan.. Kady agree and promise him no to tell anyone.

In Mumbai Shergill house Neha is upset that she overreacted Vikram says that Rahul is upset that there is something wrong between us and is able to judge that there is some tension. Neha asks how do you know, Vik says rahul himself told him so and Neha is very upset.Vikram say How long can we keep hiding such stuff Neha asks him if he already knows about all this but Vikram rubbishes it off and says we need to act normal till we decide how we will tell them about the divorce and Vikram is upset that he didn't know there will be a day when he needs to act normal in front of his kids.(What's the reason😡)

In Kapoor Mansion Saumya is trying call and is upset that as there is network problem Rishabh enters and say baby why are you so upset Saumya say i want to talk to your brother as i want to know if he got the packet or not. Rishabh says that you had sent it with Ayesha so he will give him. He says now Ayesha is there with him so why are you thinking so much about Ram Saumya says that why Iam worried because Ayesha is with him. Then she text Ram that whenever he read her text call her..

Rajat is saying sorry to himself Ram walks in and ask what happen Rajat say that book store girl has gone.. Ram say so what why are you getting worried? Rajat say i am the host of the party and he needs to know who goes and come at what time.. Ram say if you stopworryingabout the book store girl so can we talkbusiness with Mr Arora. Rajat say lets go i am every time ready for business Ram stops him and say you are host then i am your dost and tell him he was joking as mr arora has gone half an hour ago and as a host you should know this.. Rajat say i know some things slip out of mind..Rajat asks Ram to stop and says that your beautiful wife is with you and to take care of he..Ayesha come and say so Ram ask her when she come dubai and where is she staying..he say he is stayingat Hyatt Ayesha asks so you are staying there but I thought you were staying in my hotel.. Ram ask about the packet that soumaya has send.. Ayesha say it's in hotel Ram say ok i will drop you and pick up the packet..

In shergill house they all are discussing new show love marriage vs arrange marriage

In dubai hotel ayesha is finding packet bus she can't find it so she say sorry to ram he say its fine and say that I married you cuz of what sid did with you I just want to see you happy and the main reason to marry u was that you was priya sister. Ayesha say u love priya so much (di kahan gaya) if sid have love me half of this then everything was changed today.. ram say that today he is priya so much msybe cuz of peehu as if they have child it will b defo same as peehu.. then ram ask ayesha to takecare and he leaves

Precap: Priya call sudhir she is crying and say he is missing him so much today.

PS: sorry for late and mistakes as m updating from cel my stupid laptop is not working :(

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WOA! so priya is in touch with sudhir!!! Im shocked!!!! and not as shocked about Ayesha and ram because we had a spoiler bout something like this happening. Plus when its revelaed priya is alive ayesha and rams marriage will be void anyways because his first wife is still alive. Im more shocked about priya talking to sudhir in the precap! 
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the nice update
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update... I didnt watch the episode as I came to know that Ram married Ayesha... I cant see Ram with her... 😭
desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
did anyone see the video of priya actually talking to sudhir? or is it her calling to hear her dad's voice and hanging up? 
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update Natasha.. Worst episode ever in the history of BALH..
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the trouble u took to write the update 4 this sad epi.
waseela786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i dont watch tv during fasting wat the hell is going n how can he ever marry ayesha thats totally not on. We love Raya so much e accepted the leap but this is not fair from Ekta. She really wants to do her own tings without taking into consideration the viewers. As we determine the TRPs. And the whole ting about Sudhir. But the read ups soes it mean he knows Priya is alive?if so how did he let Ayesha marry Ram.So that boy that calls ram papa is actually ayeshas and sids son. dam Im really extremely upset now!!😭

zahir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the update.
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Commendable update ! Keep it up 👍🏼.