r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

KURBAAN HUA by Robin

Scene continuation from when Banga sents KD and Piddi to Princi's office

K.D. and Piddi get in trouble from Princi and he plans to give them their punishment in a day after thinking it over. He said he won't expel them because he feels bad for their parents who promised him that their kids won't do anything stupid again. Piddi and KD leave Princi's office. Piddi says, "KD Bhai, ab kya? Princi kya karega?" KD stays silent ignoring Piddi's question. He is thinking of finding Kiya to show her what happens to a person when they mess with him. Piddi continues yapping...he doesn't even know that KD has left his side. Piddi shakes his head and says "KD bhai itna parashaan? Ab kya hoga?" The scene ends as Piddi plans to do things his way. He daydreams that he is Princi's and Banga's servant running around..lol.

The scene switches to KD looking for Kiya all around campus..He is fuming with anger as she was a traitor to the students and needs to be taught a lesson. He asks Juhi if she has seen Kiya…Juhi tells him that Kiya was in a hurry to go home as it was her sister's music album launch. KD runs towards the parking lot and sees Kiya entering her car and leaving to go home. KD punches the wall in annoyance as he sees her car disappear in the distance. He plans to go to her house at night as the album launch was at night.

[Kiya's House] Kiya is super excited for her sister's music launch…she is happy for as she is her best friend along with being her sis. She rumbles through her large closet for the perfect dress. She thinks to herself that she needs to look the best as the media will be all over her as well…she may even get the honour of showing her singing talent in front of the world and people would know her name. Excited by the thought she starts daydreaming…lost in space not knowing KD was secretly climbing her balcony, which led into her room. She tosses clothes aside and finds the perfect purple dress..her phone rings. Kiya is wondering why her mom is calling…KD listens in. She picks up the phone and her mom lectures her to be on time for the launch as she will embarrass them if she arrives late. Kiya tells her she will be on time..she hangs up the phone feeling that she can't let her mom down and also this might be her chance. KD smirks and thinks to himself that Kiya your not going any where tonight. Kiya comes out wearing her purple dress. KD gets dazed by her beauty…he shakes his head and ignores his thoughts. He heads towards her as she is looking at herself in the mirror.

Kurbaan title song begins.(Narrator note..Please play the song to get the effect (make sure its this video clip as I kind of timed it): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxtNb-IkDNk Please let the video start then read and read it at a regular pace, word for word and keep it on till the end. The song should end as its ment to leave an effect and also everyone will experience it different) 

Kurbaan title song begins…he walks slowly towards her with the instrumental guitar playing in the background. He is unsure what he was doing as he wants to get back at her…not sure how though. He thought a lot throughout the day, but now he knew he could get back at her if he took something important away from her…her chance at fame. She is unaware of him coming towards her and she fixes her hair…she continues touching up herself up…he comes closer…closer…closer..inches closer…..finally he grabs her mouth with one hand and slides his other hand around her stomach as the songs words begin. She tries to brush his hands off her as she tries to yell…but no sound comes out. He pushes her body against him aggressively and leans into her hair to whisper into her ear. He is unaware that his lips actual touch her ear because her hair was covering her ears. Kiya eyes widen and stops struggling as the touch had frozen her. KD is shocked that he had kissed her ear.. he moves his back a bit…ignoring what had actually happened…he whispers in her ear and says "Chicklet, tumko paata nahin ke tumne kiske saath panga liya hai." Kiya is shocked that her attacker is KD. She can't respond as she is scared inside not sure what KD was planning to do. He moves his hand off her mouth to get her response, but he still held her against him with his strong grip….. that Kiya was unable to let go of. She is says "KD how dare you…" her voice trails off and KD smirks as he hears the fear in her voice and also that she had called him KD..which is unlikely of her as she always calls him Stoneface. She gains some confidence and starts fight his arm off her stomach with both of her hands…unable to fight his hand off of her. Kiya yells "Stoneface how dare you come to my house and in my room…you don't know who you're messing with!" KD laughs haha he responds, "I know exactly what I am dealing with Chicklet…tumko paata nahin ke main kya….." His voice trails and he tightens his grip on her stomach and swings her around roughly…she goes twirling and her back lands against the wall. She places her hands on the wall to get a hold of her balance and watches KD come towards her. She yells in a heavy voice… "Get away from me… I have to go to my sister's.." she stops as he gets closer. Her eyes move side to side as she watches him plant his hands on the wall on either side of her shoulders. He leans in and gazes into her eyes and she gets lost into his stare and does not want to look down and show that she was scared. She continues staring into his dark eyes and her breathing increases. His forehead touches hers and he whispers.. "Tum to ab late ho….Chicklet" A sign a panic arises across her face as she was already late and her mom will kill her this time. She pushes his forehead off of her and eventually pushes him back. She yells at him "Stoneface, how can you do this to me!! This was a big day for me!! You will pay!!" KD smiles widely and replies.."Aur jo tumne mere saath kiya?!" Kiya does not say anything… KD says "While, the war has started.. Chicklet!" Both stare at each other in anger and KD eventually smirks as he walks away and says "Chicklet tum koshish karlo…..par main ab jaanta hoon ke tum mujhse kitna daarti ho!" Kiya glares back knowing that was true and had no come back. He leaves her and she falls to her knees and starts crying as she lost her chance to get some recognition and will have to hear from her mother. She weeps thinking of how KD had behaved with her and also kissed her ear. She vows that she will not rest until she gets KD back and wipes her tears!

THE END

Comments? Did the song work with the story?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
finally unressing🤣

hahaha sorry robin i totally forgot to comment😛😆

ok cuming to your FF YAYYY reading ur work aftr soo long 😆hahaha and really dis is jus damn SUPERB👏😳

i luv the whole concept u gave with the song playing in the bg and den reading hahaha it jus added more tot he excitement of reading it😳...Brilliantly written...luv the whole part of KD sneaking in to Kiya's room aaahhh i really wish we get a scene like dis in the future😍

Luv the way u wrote the aggressiveness from both of their sides☺️

He pushes her body against him aggressively and leans into her hair to whisper into her ear. He is unaware that his lips actual touch her ear because her hair was covering her ears. Kiya eyes widen and stops struggling as the touch had frozen her. KD is shocked that he had kissed her ear.. he moves his back a bit…ignoring what had actually happened…he whispers in her ear and says "Chicklet, tumko paata nahin ke tumne kiske saath panga liya hai." Kiya is shocked that her attacker is KD. She can't respond as she is scared inside not sure what KD was planning to do. He moves his hand off her mouth to get her response, but he still held her against him with his strong grip

and aaahhh the most hawt fiery part of this scene i sooo luv it hahaha☺️...dis scene is jus soo brilliantly written👏...the aggression the passion the sudden awkward feeling aftr the kiss on her ear ahhh dat was just soo AMAZINGGG☺️

Luvd the way you wrote abt Kiya's feelings how she had a little fear but tries her best to hide it😳

Its a very unique way of making her late for the event😆 this was jus soo AWSUMM😳👍🏼 

Your writing as always soo Brilliant👏...the way you wrote cud imagine each and every moment perfectly😍...the song choice was the Best luv dat song it has the perfect blend of aggression and passion which was very apt with the scene😳

Robin plzzz continue soon i so wana read aage ka hahaha i wana knw now wat dus Kiya do in return😆😉
Edited by sweetshine - 11 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
its awesome
loved it
n yes the song was perfect
namylovkriyansh thumbnail
Robin hugs🤗🤗
good to have you back here on IF after a big long gap
awsum FF,just loved it..continue and pm me
if you dnt knw i m namy 😉
Tami_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really superb yaar PADKAR MAZZA AA GAYA
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow robin u r back...good to see u on IF after soo long...n miss ur work alot
n dis is fab yaar...jst loved it
goshhh!!!!! KD's attitude man surely one day his attitude gng to kill me man 😳
plzzz continue n pm me
arsha_luver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
1st of all robin its sooo good 2 read sm work of urs after so long ur an amazin writer n dis ws amazing as usual wud luv 2 c smthin lyk dis in d show
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow... that was awesome... i just loved it...Man keep writing more on KD and Kiya...i just love them. 
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG did the song stopped right after i read the last word?!!! WHAT THE!! *BOWS DOWN ROBIN* haahhaha app great ho robin!!! <3 hahah
But really what a hawt FF!!! Plzz continue yaar...aise chod mat..i want to knw what kiya does. btw i got goosebumps wen i read the kiss wala line...damn!!! too good yaar!! <3 Loved it!!

Edited by 100littledevils - 11 years ago
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG robin ...u dont even know how much i missed ur ffs...
i love ur work i missed u so much ...haaaye this was fab awesom burning hot ...mindblasting lovely ... passionate ... but i want u to continue this ... u will na?????