Gurmeet's Tweets for Debina !!

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all i wanna Say, This Post is Not for all CG Fans, It is only for Gurmina Lovers and as I know this FOrum is Filled with Gurmina Lovers, SO I m Posting it here !!
This Will Surely make the Day of U allπŸ˜ƒ !!

I FOund Some very Interesting Tweets of Gurmeet and I really cant Resist myself from making a New Post for them and Sharing with U allπŸ˜‰ !! 
God Gurmeet is Giving SUch Awesome Answers to the Bashers !! I Seriously Started Loving Him More β€οΈ

First Tweet !!!

OMG he Loves her Sooo Much !! Aaahhh Iss Pyar ko kya Naam Doon πŸ€£ 

Second Tweet !!

LOL a Big Slap to the Basher's Face πŸ€£ That Basher will Never Even Think of Posting Such Things in Future πŸ€£ !! Such a Direct and Brillient Answer by Gurmeet, Hats Off πŸ‘

Third Tweet !!

It SHows that he Respects The Very First Character Played by him the Most !!

I m Seriously Singing and Dancing in Joy after Reading them , LOL U all Must Be thinking that I Just went Crazy, SO yes...I m Their Craziest Fan and I m SO Loving it πŸ€£

-Varnita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
luv u guru...u r besttt...big slap to all bashers ...yyippeee varnita ad me i m too dancing vth joyy...long live gurbina
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya93

luv u guru...u r besttt...big slap to all bashers ...yyippeee varnita ad me i m too dancing vth joyy...long live gurbina

I Know Dear, U r in Those Few Persons who will Surely Enjoy these Answers of GurmeetπŸ˜‰ !!
Sure Sure We Will Have Party Together πŸ₯³
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha now they won't even think to say anything future like that to anyone...

Love you guru really a big slap to that bashers...

Thanks for posting Varnita Di...
Piya26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ohh god...i just cant stop laughing for his MSK reply...well done gurmeet...i m so proud of u
and it is just so sweet how he called debina his angel...aww seriouly is pyar ko kya naam doon πŸ˜†

varni darling...u always comes up with such awesome things...thanks a lottt janeman...love you β€οΈ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!!!! Varnita, you have really made my night by posting this.😍 You know, Gurmeet has made me proud to be a fan of the 2008 Ramayan, because it feels good when actors respect the role you love them most in. I love Gurmeet's role as Yash a lot and find it cute, but nothing can beat Ramji and I can never forget Gurmeet in that role. Every time he recognizes Ramayan, I really feel happy because despite all the fame he got as MSK, he clearly has a lot of respect for Ram. Also, I think he has a soft spot for that role because it's the one he did with the love of his life. That's got to mean something na?

I really loved how he said he'd be Lord Ram if he could be a character, sabhaash Gurmeet!
Varnita. thumbnail
Guys what abt this Tweet 🀣 ???

I m Still ROFLing over it πŸ€£ !!
The Best answer anyone can give to a basher, "Rajest Khanna Ji" Lolz πŸ€£, Just Imagine the Face of the Person when he has read πŸ€£!!
Gurmeet has his own wat to tackle with the bashers, and I Just love him for dat ❀️ !!

R U People Getting, what the Basher wanna Say here ??
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varnita.

The Best answer anyone can give to a basher, "Rajest Khanna Ji" Lolz πŸ€£, Just Imagine the Face of the Person when he has read πŸ€£!!
Gurmeet has his own wat to tackle with the bashers, and I Just love him for dat ❀️ !!

ofcourse dear she gt an awesom replyπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Varnita.

LOL!!!!🀣🀣 I'm guessing Tresor was referring to DD, right? But I didn't understand at first because I don't remember GC dancing to that song before. Did he do it with DD?

I just love Gurmeet's way of dealing with the bashers. He is not rude to them but at the same time gives them a fitting reply, I'm sooo proud of being his fight right now.
Varnita. thumbnail
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago