Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I saw it Varnita, now I understand! Actually, I never watched this after episode 100 or so because I got bored, so I didn't know the song was used here.
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^ LOL Means Previously U were not Getting why we r Enjoying his Reply SO much ðŸ˜†
Isnt he Brilliant in Giving Replies ?? ðŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varnita.

^^ LOL Means Previously U were not Getting why we r Enjoying his Reply SO much ðŸ˜†

Isnt he Brilliant in Giving Replies ?? ðŸ˜†

Well, I kind of put two and two together since the basher was obviously referring to her and not Debina or Kratika, his other two co-stars.😆 But now I understand better, lol.

Yes, he gave a reply just like Ramji, without being harsh but getting his point across very sternly.👏👏👏 God, I'm becoming crazy, connecting everything Gurmeet says with Ramayan.ðŸĪŠðŸĪĢ
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago
Varnita. thumbnail
^^ Ohh So U r here with red light  ðŸ˜†
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Guys what abt this Tweet ðŸĪĢ ???

I m Still ROFLing over it ðŸĪĢ !!
The Best answer anyone can give to a basher, "Rajest Khanna Ji" Lolz ðŸĪĢ, Just Imagine the Face of the Person when he has read ðŸĪĢ!!
Gurmeet has his own wat to tackle with the bashers, and I Just love him for dat âĪïļ !!

R U People Getting, what the Basher wanna Say here ??

OMG WHAT A AWESOME ANSWER GURU...

I know what the person want to say and I Love Gurmeet to replay 
soo good...
Rajesh Khanna Ji...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

^^ Ohh So U r here with red light  ðŸ˜†

Yes, that's because I won't be online for long, so I don't want people to think I'm online.ðŸ˜ģ😆
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Well, I kind of put two and two together since the basher was obviously referring to her and not Debina or Kratika, his other two co-stars.😆 But now I understand better, lol.

Yes, he gave a reply just like Ramji, without being harsh but getting his point across very sternly.👏👏👏 God, I'm becoming crazy, connecting everything Gurmeet says with Ramayan.ðŸĪŠðŸĪĢ

That is the Best Quality of Him, He is SO Polite to Everyone But cant sit Quite when People gets over the nerves !! He didnt Used any harsh words like...How dare U say That...or She is Just my Costar...He didnt Said a Word against anyone, But just Cleared everything by his sweet answer which seems to be simple with 3-4 words but has depicted everything he wanna Say 😉 !!
He really has Some qualities like real Ramji, like his Humbleness, Politeness, Loyality, Love for his Spouse and Some anger too 😉, And these Qualities together have made me Fall for his Offscreen Image either after Ramayan !!
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Yes, that's because I won't be online for long, so I don't want people to think I'm online.ðŸ˜ģ😆

lol, its ok ðŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

That is the Best Quality of Him, He is SO Polite to Everyone But cant sit Quite when People gets over the nerves !! He didnt Used any harsh words like...How dare U say That...or She is Just my Costar...He didnt Said a Word against anyone, But just Cleared everything by his sweet answer which seems to be simple with 3-4 words but has depicted everything he wanna Say 😉 !! Exactly! He doesn't lose his cool easily but if someone annoys him, he will rebuke them in such a way that they cannot argue back. He won't yell, make a fuss, or cuss at them like some actors, but he'll give a suave answer which people, neither bashers nor fans, can dispute.
He really has Some qualities like real Ramji, like his Humbleness, Politeness, Loyality, Love for his Spouse and Some anger too 😉, And these Qualities together have made me Fall for his Offscreen Image either after Ramayan !! Yeah, the way he defended Debina twice now really shows everyone how irritated he must have been, because Gurmeet generally does not take such sort of action unless he's really affected. One would think bashers would stop by now.ðŸĪ”

Varnita. thumbnail
Ohh No !! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Get Well Soon Gurmeet ðŸ˜­